Become a Patron!

Looking for wholesale juice maker

Whiteusmc75

Unlisted Vendor
Hello all. Hopefully Im in the right section for this. I have been given the task to look for a U.S made eliquid wholesaler for a local B&M and a dear friend of mine. We are looking at adding a solid juice maker that will allow our shops labeling to be applied and sold as a house juice. Can anyone give me a direction on a list, or some names of juice makers providing this service, or direction to the correct section in this forum to find help? Thank you all. #SemperFi

najera4

Unlisted Vendor
Hey how's it going feel free to e-mail me at (edited by staff, please use private conversations feature) I would like to help in any way I can .

Last edited by a moderator:

JesseP

Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hello all. Hopefully Im in the right section for this. I have been given the task to look for a U.S made eliquid wholesaler for a local B&M and a dear friend of mine. We are looking at adding a solid juice maker that will allow our shops labeling to be applied and sold as a house juice. Can anyone give me a direction on a list, or some names of juice makers providing this service, or direction to the correct section in this forum to find help? Thank you all. #SemperFi
Aloha, you still looking for a supplier to do wholesale mass quantity liquid? i have been mixing underground for 6yrs,and everyone loves my juice and wants me to go mainstream but unfortunately the market is crowded and makes no sense for me to go Live. lmk on your thoughts,and im willing to make mass batched for house juice. Mahalo JP

Aloha, you still looking for a supplier to do wholesale mass quantity liquid? i have been mixing underground for 6yrs,and everyone loves my juice and wants me to go mainstream but unfortunately the market is crowded and makes no sense for me to go Live. lmk on your thoughts,and im willing to make mass batched for house juice. Mahalo JP
Hey I own a music store head shop and am looking for a supplier to start carrying ejuice. I want to do a mass quantity order. Want to carry my own brand. My email is (available if you send me a PM )Maybe you can send me some samples. I've been vaping for awhile but am not sure how to go about starting up a vape line. Any help would be grateful. Thanks. John.

Hey I own a music store head shop and am looking for a supplier to start carrying ejuice. I want to do a mass quantity order. Want to carry my own brand. My email is (available if you send me a PM )Maybe you can send me some samples. I've been vaping for awhile but am not sure how to go about starting up a vape line. Any help would be grateful. Thanks. John.

TVB

Unlisted Vendor
You can send me a PM. I brew e-liquids (I own 3 juicelines), and have been doing it for the last 2 years.

VU Sponsors