Become a Patron!

Lost Vape Drone BF

I recently purchased one of these devices due to the good reviews they have received. However, I am having an issue with mine that makes me think it is unsafe to use. I have contacted Lost Vape through their email form on their site but I am not too optimistic they will reply since I have attempted to contact them in the past without receiving any responses.

The issue I am having appears to be a leaking issue from the elbowed 510 connector and the hose that connects to the internal bottle. As you can see in the images below the juice seems to collect around the outer edges of the battery compartment and then has leaked down into the positive battery terminal changing the color of the plastic wrapper.

I have also contacted the company where I purchased this from to see what could be done, however, they probably do not have any more in stock as it was quite difficult to find in the first place.

Have any of you other owners had this issue? I am not a builder or have much knowledge of these devices so I have to ask if there are any thoughts on what I might be able to do in order to fix this so that it does not continue to happen? I have checked and juice does not appear to be getting down anywhere near the DNA 250 board but it concerns me to have juice in my battery compartment.

I am positive that it is coming from the internal elbow because there was juice in the bottom of that area as well (not pictured) but not above the elbow. There was also a drop of juice on the hose as can be seen by the pictures.

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

IMG_1648.jpg

IMG_1651.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently purchased one of these devices due to the good reviews they have received. However, I am having an issue with mine that makes me think it is unsafe to use. I have contacted Lost Vape through their email form on their site but I am not too optimistic they will reply since I have attempted to contact them in the past without receiving any responses.

The issue I am having appears to be a leaking issue from the elbowed 510 connector and the hose that connects to the internal bottle. As you can see in the images below the juice seems to collect around the outer edges of the battery compartment and then has leaked down into the positive battery terminal changing the color of the plastic wrapper.

I have also contacted the company where I purchased this from to see what could be done, however, they probably do not have any more in stock as it was quite difficult to find in the first place.

Have any of you other owners had this issue? I am not a builder or have much knowledge of these devices so I have to ask if there are any thoughts on what I might be able to do in order to fix this so that it does not continue to happen? I have checked and juice does not appear to be getting down anywhere near the DNA 250 board but it concerns me to have juice in my battery compartment.

I am positive that it is coming from the internal elbow because there was juice in the bottom of that area as well (not pictured) but not above the elbow. There was also a drop of juice on the hose as can be seen by the pictures.

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

IMG_1648.jpg

IMG_1651.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg
Looks like a issue. That's why I went to simple mech mods. Sold my LV stuff.

Don't drip and drive SQUONK

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

IMG_1648.jpg

IMG_1651.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg
Oh no :eek: hopefully either Lostvape or the place purchased can help you.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Wondering if its a pressure issue ...not had this problem unless I over squonk and it covers the top plate naturally finds it way into that area at that point

I use smaller bottles from modmaker which press a lot easier ...looks like one of the earlier bottle in there ...take it its hard to push?

Is it easy to replace the tubing up top?

kiwivaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its the design, the tube does a right angle turn to connect to the squonk bottle, thus putting heaps of preasure on the connections by the bottle and the 510 connection. its a design flaw. and i think lost vape are punk ass bitches for not answering e-mails or even trying to fix the problem on a mod that was'nt cheap. #fuklostvape

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Maybe its the angle of the image but that tubing looks a little large for the fitting. Could it be burping there from pressure?

VU Sponsors