Become a Patron!

Lost vape grus review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received grus from sourcemore for the purpose of this review.

Lost vape grus colors:

- SS/Carbon Fiber
- Gunmetal/Carbon Fiber
- Black/Carbon Fiber
SS/Zebra Wood
- Gunmetal/Walnut Wood
- Black/Walnut Wood
- SS/Jungle
- Gunmetal/Puzzling
- Black/Marine

F6UJVYn.jpg

Specifications:

- Dimension: 94.6*40.5*30.5mm
- Battery: Single 21700/20700/18650 battery (not included)
- Power Range: 5-100W
- Temperature Range: 200℉-600℉/100℃-300℃
- Screen: 0.96 inch color TFT display screen
- Body Material: Zinc Alloy
- Coil Resistance Supported Range: 0.1ohm-5.0ohm

In the box:

- Grus 100 Mod
- Type-C USB Cable
- 18650 Battery Adaptor
- Warranty Card
- User Manual

cEP3Thf.jpg

Grus mod is powered by one battery and this mod is compatible with 18650, 20700 and 21700 batteries which is really good. I really like design of this mod and build quality of the mod is really good. Mod is very comfortable for using, it is rounded and it feels really nice in the hand. Mod works from 5-100w.

0RDrHD2.jpg

From the top side of the mod you can see the connection and I really like that connection, threads here are good and we have here spring loaded 510 pin. On this mod you can use atomizers up to 30mm in diameter which is very good.
From the bottom of the mod you can see the battery cap that you need to unscrew. Threads here are very good and you can easy take off the cap. This mod is compatible with 18650, 20700 and 21700 batteries which is really nice. In the package you will receive adapter for 18650 battery.
On one side of the mod you can see the fire button, screen, buttons and usb port. This mod has usb c port which is really good. The fire button and buttons are good and I didn't have any problems. The fire button is clicky and comfortable for using. We have here color screen and brightness of the screen is good so you can see everything nice on the screen.

KGzofGd.jpg

yr7yTlP.jpg

r6xrqyI.jpg

Hzp31HM.jpg

You can turn on and turn off this device when you click 5 times on the fire button. When you turn on the device on the screen you will see:

- Battery indicator
- Ohm
- Power
- Time
- Puff
- Color of the screen

When you click on the button in the middle you can choose the working mode:

- Power
- Voltage
- Ni
- Ti
- Ss

To change the color of the screen you need to hold the button in the middle, it is really nice option.

AjDEOEf.jpg

My thoughts:

Build quality of the mod is really good, also I really like the design of the mod. Connection is really good and I didn't have any problems here. It is really nice that this mod supports 30mm atomizers without overhang.
THe battery cap has really nice threading and it is easy to replace the battery. I use here 21700 battery. The fire button and buttons are good and so far I didn't have any problems. Mod is really nice shaped and it is very comfortable for using. We have color screen here and brightness of the screen is good, you can see everything on the screen without problems and also you can change the color of the screen.
This mod has usb c which is really nice. This mod is also very simple for using, we have few working modes that you can easily change and we have different screen colors which I like. On the screen you can see everything that you need. Mod works very good so far, I use it every day and so far I didn't have any problems, I really like it. In my opinion this is one really good device and I would suggest you this mod.

Cons:

- None

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Really nice design
- Comfortable for using
- Atomizers up to 30mm in diameter
- Color screen
- Good buttons
- The fire buton is good and responsive
- 18650, 20700 and 21700 battery
- Easy for using