Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I know what it means. Just like I also know that it isn't what Mooch factually said.
:giggle:

I was an active member of a computer forum for some time. Every once in a while someone would ask something about surge protectors. Like what's a good one, joules,,,whatever. Almost always a bot would be in the replies. Nic was just a normal looking nic, but it was a bot. One that was triggered by some word or words. It would go on and on about whole home protectors, etc, and a lot of times just tldr walls of text.
Usually no real answers for the op, just combatant. You are like that.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
:giggle:

I was an active member of a computer forum for some time. Every once in a while someone would ask something about surge protectors. Like what's a good one, joules,,,whatever. Almost always a bot would be in the replies. Nic was just a normal looking nic, but it was a bot. One that was triggered by some word or words. It would go on and on about whole home protectors, etc, and a lot of times just tldr walls of text.
Usually no real answers for the op, just combatant. You are like that.
I was an active member for ages on more than a few forums also including several computer forums and blah blah blah, but that doesn't change anything about the obvious fact that you still don't grok what Mooch said in the video I linked nor changes anything about the equally as obvious fact that Mooch never used the word "good" in the particular context that you are using it in. Ever. Not even in the link you gave.

Bottom line? This isn't about you liking what Mooch said. This is just you putting words in his mouth like so many ignorant trolls have done countless times in the past. So here's my little piece of advice to you. Practise what you preach, why dontcha? :wave:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I don't put word in any ones mouth ass hat.
I linked for reference to that for anyone that cares to read it.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't put word in any ones mouth ass hat.
I linked for reference to that for anyone that cares to read it.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
You come up with a mod yet?

VU Sponsors