Become a Patron!

Lost Vape Therion DNA 75C OR Mirage DNA 75C?

Please cast your vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Astray

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Guys, I've been going back and forth between both devices and needing your help to decide.
I've seen and felt both in my hand, so both are equal in terms of design and comfort/ convenient when using.
My question is:
1. Is there any performance differences between single and dual battery?
2. How different would a single 21700/20700 vs. dual 18650 battery in term of longevity for regular daily vaping?

Please enlighten me and thank you!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have both, and both are great mods, the therion does last a bit longer than the mirage with a 21700 battery, but both great looking mods, I can't say which one I would pick over the other to be honest, if you can, get both ;)

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
AFAIK, all the "promise" of the 2x700's have yet to be met: they seem to fail battery tests of their own ratings and just sorta' fall into the category of "just a larger 18650" area.

If you could really get 40a, 3000/4000maH 2x700's, then yeah: it'd be an "18650-and-a-half". OTOH, as long as you are happy with an adapter, and have expectations the manufacturers will eventually "get it right", then sure - the 2x700 size mods are not significantly larger or heavier.

IIRC, both of those mods use parallel cells, right? Just doubles the duration.

Astray

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have both, and both are great mods, the therion does last a bit longer than the mirage with a 21700 battery, but both great looking mods, I can't say which one I would pick over the other to be honest, if you can, get both ;)
LOL I would if i could but my paycheck seems to be strongly disagreeing with my impulse

AFAIK, all the "promise" of the 2x700's have yet to be met: they seem to fail battery tests of their own ratings and just sorta' fall into the category of "just a larger 18650" area.

If you could really get 40a, 3000/4000maH 2x700's, then yeah: it'd be an "18650-and-a-half". OTOH, as long as you are happy with an adapter, and have expectations the manufacturers will eventually "get it right", then sure - the 2x700 size mods are not significantly larger or heavier.

IIRC, both of those mods use parallel cells, right? Just doubles the duration.

Mirage is a single battery.
I do have pairs of VTC 6, 5, and 5A.
If i'm ending up buying the Mirage, i'm planning to buy either Golisi or Basen 2x700 (after checking Mooch's rating & the availability in my city)

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I chose the non LV mod. I've not had good luck with them in either Lost Vape brand or Modefined brand.

Having used a 2x700 battery in a mod, I'll say that I was not impressed with the battery life.
I have equal (maybe a bit better) battery life from my 30Qs or HG2s vaping TC at 440-470F 65-75W.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I chose the non LV mod. I've not had good luck with them in either Lost Vape brand or Modefined brand.

Having used a 2x700 battery in a mod, I'll say that I was not impressed with the battery life.
I have equal (maybe a bit better) battery life from my 30Qs or HG2s vaping TC at 440-470F 65-75W.
I think they are both lost vape products.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd personally go with the Therion but in the BF configuration. If I didn't have a choice of a BF I'd still choose the therion. Like @PoppaVic, I'm not sold on the 2x700's and not ready to give up my 18650's. I remember when the 26650 was all the rage for a few months and after a few months faded away. Also, the Mirage is totally ruined by the branding in white letters down the side of the mod.

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well with Mirage you can use a 18650 or 2x700 battery. 2 * 21700 batteries lasts almost as long as 3 * 18650 batteries

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well with Mirage you can use a 18650 or 2x700 battery. 2 * 21700 batteries lasts almost as long as 3 * 18650 batteries

Mirage is single battery mod, does take either 1 18650, 21700 or 20700

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mirage is single battery mod, does take either 1 18650, 21700 or 20700
Yep by 2 and 3 batteries I meant carry around extras and replace when needed. I have a istick pico 21700 I do the same thing with

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I'm not interested in either one of them because single battery, but if I had to choose, I would pick the limited resin edition mirage. That's based on looks only tho lol

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not interested in either one of them because single battery, but if I had to choose, I would pick the limited resin edition mirage. That's based on looks only tho lol
Therion DNA 75C is a dual 18650 device

VU Sponsors