Become a Patron!

Louie's Loops

PD Fitzpatrick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you want the recipe message me or maybe Vince can help you...

Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Your description of Fruit Circles sure matches my impression, so good chance I'll get loops from your mix, too. I'm gonna dust off that Fruit Circles bottle and attach a post-it note with your recipe. thanks!

TheKemist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is everything FA here?

Im about to place an order just for this recipe. Thanks for posting.

PD Fitzpatrick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Acetyl pyrazine, Bavarian cream, marshmallow and I think vanillin are all tfa. The hazelnut is FW but I don't think that one really matters which company you go with. The rest is FA. This is even better and creamier with 5-10 drops Caps vanilla custard for every 15 ml.

PD Fitzpatrick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry fruit circles is either tfa or FW. Can't remember which. I'm not home currently.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Acetyl pyrazine, Bavarian cream, marshmallow and I think vanillin are all tfa. The hazelnut is FW but I don't think that one really matters which company you go with. The rest is FA. This is even better and creamier with 5-10 drops Caps vanilla custard for every 15 ml.
FW Hazelnut is much creamier than other hazelnut flavors just for the record. If you use FA Hazelnut instead I'd drop it to 0.25% and use 0.25% of FA Fresh Cream also.

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This taste very much, if not exactly like Fruit Loops. Try it out!

Acetyl Pyrazine - 0.5%
Bavarian Cream - 2%
Bilberry - 1%
Fruit Circles - 3%
Hazelnut - 0.5%
Lime Cold Pressed - .3%
Marshmallow - 0.5%
Vanillin - 0.3%

The Fruit Circle has a sharp Pledge cleaner like lemon flavor that is extremely displeasing. This combination of additional flavorings tones that down to be something delicious, also adding a creamy milkiness to it.
I made a bottle of this today and I've gotta say it's pretty good stuff. A lot better than the new fruit loop flavor they sell at my local B&M. Thanks for posting this.

PD Fitzpatrick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm glad you enjoyed it! I recently added .5-1.5% Strawberry (Ripe) TFA and it gives a lite strawberry on the exhale. Give it a try if you like!

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm glad you enjoyed it! I recently added .5-1.5% Strawberry (Ripe) TFA and it gives a lite strawberry on the exhale. Give it a try if you like!
Thanks, I may do that. I'll have to make an order before I can though.

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It would have been, but I just read through the comments and it wasn't hard to figure out.
Ok, everybody has to guess the flavors, and then, we have to reconstitute the recipe, hoping it was the one proposed. I tought it was a recipe section, not a quizz. lol

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the fruit circles from wizzard labs (1st time ordering there), bilberry can only be found in 120ml, FW hazelnut can't be found. I have the rest of them.

Almost there, hope to find the last couple flavors to get this together but I am probably going to put what I can together once the circles flavor comes in... I am almost out of Bodacious and getting nervous :D

PD Fitzpatrick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got the fruit circles from wizzard labs (1st time ordering there), bilberry can only be found in 120ml, FW hazelnut can't be found. I have the rest of them.

Almost there, hope to find the last couple flavors to get this together but I am probably going to put what I can together once the circles flavor comes in... I am almost out of Bodacious and getting nervous :D

If you make this with out the bilberry the not so lovely lemon from the Fruit Circles won't be toned down as much as it would otherwise. Though I think it will still be an enjoyable vape. If you do this try a small sample size first to avoid wasting concentrates. You can also try subbing TFA Wild Blueberry or TFA Strawberry Ripe maybe (I haven't tried this but I could see it working) keep the percentage between 0.5-1.5% if you do this so it doesn't take away from the loops flavor.

Or try any idea you think of that sounds good to you! You might create something you like even more ;)

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No FW, just FA and Cap.
------------------

I was thinking of throwing a strawberry in there if I can't find the bilberry soon.
Thanx for the tip, I may make a few 10ml samples with different strawberries that I have to see which works best.

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I had to order from every flavor vendor in the US lol. I found bilberry at ecigexpress and a 120ml bottle of hazelnut straight from flavor west. It was only around 6 bucks, and it was the only place I could find it in stock.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I requested notice when FW hazelnut came back in at ecx, if I don't get an update in a week or so I may get pushed to FW to get it direct... just don't need 120ml of it... 30ml... ok.
Edit: usps priority @ $12 seems to be the cheapest option @ FW :confused:

And I don't really want to pick up 120ml of bilberry either so that one is on email notice also.

I have a feeling that when I receive the flavors all of that may change and I may be ordering from anyone that has it at any size. I am strong now but weakness is growing lol.
I'm down to about 10ml of Bodacious :(

Last edited:

PD Fitzpatrick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bilberry and Hazelnut (it's FA though) are both in stock at EliquidMart, 5ML for under $2 each. (also have larger sizes)

If you haven't read his post yet, Botboy141 posted that if you use Hazelnut FA in place of Hazelnut FW to drop the % down to 0.25% Hazelnut FA and then add 0.25% Fresh Cream FA.

I have not tried this. But Botboy is an experienced DIYer and I trust him if he says that this is similar. So that's an option!

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I did I just know that the original recipe called for Flavor West and that vendor doesn't carry them.

MzBadger

Member For 4 Years
DIYjuice.com is another option for Flavor West. It's a division of FW that's more geared towards smaller sales. The only size option available is 7.5ml for 2.75 each but it's better than buying 120ml's if you're not sure you'll ever use the flavor again. Shipping is fairly reasonable and it was fast the last time I bought something there but honestly it was a while ago.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanx for the suggestion mzbadger, I couldn't get past diy's crappy web site so I didn't order from them.

Ecigexpress has FW hazelnut and FA cold pressed lime in stock. Still no bilberry, got some FA black current to try until I can find the elusive bilberry.

They have a great sale going this weekend, twenty to thirty percent off using the code gamechanger.

Last edited:

MzBadger

Member For 4 Years
Understandable. lol... It certainly is a pain to figure out and I always forget between visits. For the Bilberry, I'd have to 2nd Rin13's suggestion of Eliquidmart.com. I just bought a bunch of 5ml FA from them, including the elusive bilberry, and they seem pretty quick getting it to me and shipping was only 3.50 for 16 bottles.

Thanks for the head's up on the ecigexpress coupon! I'll have to head over and pick up the stragglers on my 'need' list.

VU Sponsors