Become a Patron!

Loving my new Freemax Maxus Pro Metal Edition

Chum

Member For 5 Years
Great flavor and clouds with the Dual and the Triple mesh coils! Filling is easy and no leaks. I was using the Smok Prince but friend gave me a Freemax tank and I loved the flavor so I got the new (to me) Maxus Pro metal and it is outstanding!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Nice.
For me the Prince was real nice for clouds, but not as nice for flavor.
it didn't make a difference for me if it was the RBA head or the factory coils.
it's always great to find something new that has better flavor.:)

Chum

Member For 5 Years
Just noticed something else and it is strange. With every tank I have used before this one I would eventually get "vape tongue" where it would become tasteless or just taste bad. I would switch to a menthol flavor(I use Vanilla Custard as my "go to flavor") for a bit to clear it up. So far with this tank the flavor has been perfect for a long time. This makes no sense to me.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Just noticed something else and it is strange. With every tank I have used before this one I would eventually get "vape tongue" where it would become tasteless or just taste bad. I would switch to a menthol flavor(I use Vanilla Custard as my "go to flavor") for a bit to clear it up. So far with this tank the flavor has been perfect for a long time. This makes no sense to me.

How quickly does it go through juice? If it uses juice up really fast, it's almost predictable for it to have better (more pronounced) flavor.

Chum

Member For 5 Years
How quickly does it go through juice? If it uses juice up really fast, it's almost predictable for it to have better (more pronounced) flavor.
Not any quicker that I can notice from my previous tank which was a Smok Prince.

VU Sponsors