ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well 3,300 ft of wire on the way, gonna miss AVS, hope this turns around

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's really no such thing as "vape" wire. Wire was here long before vaping.
But that's a helluva sale.
The issue is they're preformed wire for vaping. Like regular 28ga wire is a material with lots of uses. Spools or wire shots of 'fused clapton' on the other hand is pretty much vape related. Especially since they advertised and marketed it exclusively to vapers. So there is such a thing as vape wire when it's premade stuff. This isn't plain round or ribbon wire they're selling. Not aware of any other use for it although wonder what some staggered fused clapton would do if I restrung the toaster heating elements with it. lol.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The issue is they're preformed wire for vaping. Like regular 28ga wire is a material with lots of uses. Spools or wire shots of 'fused clapton' on the other hand is pretty much vape related. Especially since they advertised and marketed it exclusively to vapers. So there is such a thing as vape wire when it's premade stuff. This isn't plain round or ribbon wire they're selling. Not aware of any other use for it although wonder what some staggered fused clapton would do if I restrung the toaster heating elements with it. lol.
Install a shitload of Alien wire shots in the toaster and you have toast in 30 seconds

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not about hardware, but.....anyone still needing to stock up on pre-mixed juice?

Kilo flavors at ejuiceoverstock.com, $4.99 for 100 mls, 20% off code on the site, and shipping only $4.99.

Might wanna git you some. Lol
I don't remember if it was you or not but we're you looking for a bronze mod? The Cloudy Vapor has a bunch of old IPV mods for ten bucks. The trantor:

ipv-trantor-mod-bronze-1.jpg

https://www.thecloudyvapor.com/product/pioneer4you-ipv-trantor-mod/?attribute_color=Black

They also have the Velas and Vista (?). I heard the Trantor is one of the better ones but Im not really an expert on IPV mods. All's I know is they usually have Yihi chips in em.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't remember if it was you or not but we're you looking for a bronze mod? The Cloudy Vapor has a bunch of old IPV mods for ten bucks. The trantor:

https://www.thecloudyvapor.com/product/pioneer4you-ipv-trantor-mod/?attribute_color=Black

They also have the Velas and Vista (?). I heard the Trantor is one of the better ones but Im not really an expert on IPV mods. All's I know is they usually have Yihi chips in em.
That is a steal...depending on shipping...it has the SX500A chipset. :D

Screenshot from 2021-03-09 16-35-36.png

Link: http://www.pioneer4you.com/product.html?id=32

EDIT: I snagged one as shipping is cheap...might never see a nice YiHi this cheap again. Thx @Just Frank ... Enabling me once again. ;)

Screenshot from 2021-03-09 17-07-01.png

If this is the last mod I ever buy online, I'll be ok with that.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That is a steal...depending on shipping...it has the SX500A chipset. :D

View attachment 179195

Link: http://www.pioneer4you.com/product.html?id=32

EDIT: I snagged one as shipping is cheap...might never see a nice YiHi this cheap again. Thx @Just Frank ... Enabling me once again. ;)

View attachment 179197
The last thing I need right now is dual 18650 mods. I couldn't let this pass me by though. I remember wanting to get this mod probably a couple of years ago. I ordered a black one and a bronze. Also got some orange Pulse BF bottles for a dollar each. They might come in handy some day.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The last thing I need right now is dual 18650 mods. I couldn't let this pass me by though. I remember wanting to get this mod probably a couple of years ago. I ordered a black one and a bronze. Also got some orange Pulse BF bottles for a dollar each. They might come in handy some day.

And THX! =)

Screenshot from 2021-03-09 18-02-39.png

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Damn enabler lol. Just snagged a trantor and another eclipse. Got the first eclipse for like $14 I think and thought that was a steal. $7 something shipping, under $28 for both mods shipped.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Thanks for thinking of me, but I gotta tell you, I just can't stand Yihi mods. I have that Vsticking VK530 and that's enough. Already had a Vesta that died on me, but the menu system on that mod was the most convoluted thing I've ever seen.

What I was drooling over was the bronze/copper Kroma R. But lately I've come to realize that the matchy-matchy part of me doesn't do well with metals other than stainless or black - it's just so hard to get atty colors to go well. I know I'm sounding like a grumpy, wimpy baby this morning, and yeah, that's pretty much how I feel, so please don't anyone take it personally. I got up on the wrong side of the bed.

I should find myself a stainless Kroma R before time runs out. That's one mod that I'd really love to have - really, just about the only one at this point.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Folks, don't forget any rewards points you might have built up at some of these shops that will be closing.

I didn't have all that many but I still got a free 510 adapter for the Drag X, and an IPV Eclipse for less than $10 shipped.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Folks, don't forget any rewards points you might have built up at some of these shops that will be closing.

I didn't have all that many but I still got a free 510 adapter for the Drag X, and an IPV Eclipse for less than $10 shipped.
That's a good idea. The only ones I've ever used were at Breazy and Wet Vapes. They have great systems that you could rack up some decent discounts.

Element Vapes gives you like a dollar for every $100 you spend which is ridiculous lol. Some places don't have rewards at all so it's something I guess.

I can't think of any more I should cash in.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been spending like crazy. Local Vape had some nice RDAs for 50% off (LV50). Not sure what's left anymore. I got an Asgard 30mm, some Purge X RDAs and a few more. I've hit up the Wet Vapes 30% off sale 3 or 4 times. I bought a Goon 25 off of 528 customs last night and ordered a Vindicator 21700 from Kennedy.

That's just what I can think of recently. I know there's about 4 to 5 more orders Im not mentioning. Sorry I haven't been posting. I've just been busy scouring the internet for last minute things.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've been spending like crazy. Local Vape had some nice RDAs for 50% off (LV50). Not sure what's left anymore. I got an Asgard 30mm, some Purge X RDAs and a few more. I've hit up the Wet Vapes 30% off sale 3 or 4 times. I bought a Goon 25 off of 528 customs last night and ordered a Vindicator 21700 from Kennedy.

That's just what I can think of recently. I know there's about 4 to 5 more orders Im not mentioning. Sorry I haven't been posting. I've just been busy scouring the internet for last minute things.
DITTO!... I've placed so many orders in the last 4/5 weeks I can't keep track of them all. I know I have 1 or 2 still to come in. But mine has mostly been juice + coils. I've been very well set in hardware for a couple years now.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
DITTO!... I've placed so many orders in the last 4/5 weeks I can't keep track of them all. I know I have 1 or 2 still to come in. But mine has mostly been juice + coils. I've been very well set in hardware for a couple years now.
I'm the same. I bought a lot of things that I've always wanted and some just because of the discounted prices. I bought a lot of the liquids I love too. I'll be sad when they're gone but I always have DIY supplies to fall back on.

Say Pami, do you know of any good drip tip sites? Like the custom kinds? I just talked to the lady at half moon because the site wasn't working for me. She's going to help me tomorrow though. I was just wondering if you had a favorite place to buy custom drip tips. It's something I never got into.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'm the same. I bought a lot of things that I've always wanted and some just because of the discounted prices. I bought a lot of the liquids I love too. I'll be sad when they're gone but I always have DIY supplies to fall back on.

Say Pami, do you know of any good drip tip sites? Like the custom kinds? I just talked to the lady at half moon because the site wasn't working for me. She's going to help me tomorrow though. I was just wondering if you had a favorite place to buy custom drip tips. It's something I never got into.

All the custom DTs I have, except one that's a Siam tip, came from Angel's Heavenly Designs, and I think that's where Pami and Huck get theirs. Rhonda, who runs the AHD site, has had some fairly serious health issues lately but I think she is still taking some orders and working some when she can. Her website is at www.angelsheavenlydesigns.com - just take a look and see if she's still taking orders. You might need to be patient.

I'll tell you, after using her tips, I can hardly stand the Half Moons. The difference in the quality is astonishing. I have bought some HMs from armageddonmfg and vapel1fe, though, at different times.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All the custom DTs I have, except one that's a Siam tip, came from Angel's Heavenly Designs, and I think that's where Pami and Huck get theirs. Rhonda, who runs the AHD site, has had some fairly serious health issues lately but I think she is still taking some orders and working some when she can. Her website is at www.angelsheavenlydesigns.com - just take a look and see if she's still taking orders. You might need to be patient.

I'll tell you, after using her tips, I can hardly stand the Half Moons. The difference in the quality is astonishing. I have bought some HMs from armageddonmfg and vapel1fe, though, at different times.
Okay thanks. It looks like her site is down.. Hope she's okay.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
@Just Frank I'm sorry, I hadn't looked at Rhonda's FB group in a good while. She made an announcement back in mid-December that she was going to finish the orders she already had and was going to stop taking new orders until and if her health improved. So yeah, I hope she's ok, too.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

All the ones I knew are gone... Tips4tanks, Gallery, JustTheTip... Angel (where most my tips are from) was the last one I knew making them. Last I knew she was making them only 2 days a month, not sure if she still is...

This is the last post she made about turning tips...

1616978500924.png

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All the ones I knew are gone... Tips4tanks, Gallery, JustTheTip... Angel (where most my tips are from) was the last one I knew making them. Last I knew she was making them only 2 days a month, not sure if she still is...

This is the last post she made about turning tips...

View attachment 179964
Yea, Lawless stopped making tips too. No clue if John Beam is still making them, he was on fb.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Based on the prices, I figured this can go here. :)

Genuine from 528 customs...only the SS and matte gold are left. They still have the v1.5 in rose gold only too. Sadly, they won't ship to my state. :(

IMG_2047_large.JPG

GOON LP With Goon Style Post - $25

******INCLUDES GOON STYLE POST KIT******

•24mm
•Half inch drip tip
•Standard 510 connection
•Gold plated 510 pin
•Gold plated bridge post
•Gold plated stainless steel clamps
•Hybrid safe
•Peek insulators
•Positive and Negative bridges are easily replaceable

•Included accessories; ultem drip tip, ultem top cap, ultem sleeve, bottom feeding pin and extra screws/o-rings

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Based on the prices, I figured this can go here. :)

Genuine from 528 customs...only the SS and matte gold are left. They still have the v1.5 in rose gold only too. Sadly, they won't ship to my state. :(

View attachment 180505

GOON LP With Goon Style Post - $25

******INCLUDES GOON STYLE POST KIT******

•24mm
•Half inch drip tip
•Standard 510 connection
•Gold plated 510 pin
•Gold plated bridge post
•Gold plated stainless steel clamps
•Hybrid safe
•Peek insulators
•Positive and Negative bridges are easily replaceable

•Included accessories; ultem drip tip, ultem top cap, ultem sleeve, bottom feeding pin and extra screws/o-rings
Also, when I ordered there was a 50% off code. I'll see if I can find it. NVM it's not working anymore.this is what I used a week ago: sofreshsoclean . It looks like it's not working anymore.

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Probably gonna slow up on vape-buying after this, unless there's something I REALLY can't go without. ;)

Snap1283.jpg

I got the one Aegis Boost Pro setup and love it soooo much, so had to get a spare set. The RDA set was a impulse buy but $18 for a great sRDA plus all the color caps....kinda had to.

I do need to pick up a new charger soon though, as my old Opus 3100 had the 4th slot die after an accident with the sink sprayer's button getting stuck in the on position. I didn't realize it and the next time I turned on the water...it sprayed half the damn kitchen....some got on the Opus. It's pretty damn tough, but it ain't waterproof. :(

Still works fine on the first 3 slots but the 4th is toast.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do need to pick up a new charger soon though, as my old Opus 3100 had the 4th slot die after an accident with the sink sprayer's button getting stuck in the on position. I didn't realize it and the next time I turned on the water...it sprayed half the damn kitchen....some got on the Opus. It's pretty damn tough, but it ain't waterproof. :(

Still works fine on the first 3 slots but the 4th is toast.

Just an fyi... My once beloved Opus 3100 went psycho after ~ 3 years.
It murdered 2 brand-ish new 21700s cause suddenly, it didn't know when to stop charging anymore. It charged the batts up to 4.5 V, at which point the batteries' own safety cutoff kicked in.
They were at 4.5 but kinda fried...

Might be time for a new charger for yas. ;)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just an fyi... My once beloved Opus 3100 went psycho after ~ 3 years.
It murdered 2 brand-ish new 21700s cause suddenly, it didn't know when to stop charging anymore. It charged the batts up to 4.5 V, at which point the batteries' own safety cutoff kicked in.
They were at 4.5 but kinda fried...

Might be time for a new charger for yas. ;)

Yeah, I've taken mine apart long ago to mess with the switch, it's a PITA. If something is bad I probably can't fix it anyways. ;)

I picked up one of these for a good price from liionwholesale:

Snap1360.jpg

I like it's versatility in charging rates, even more so than the Opus. And just for a change.
For my little rechargable batts, I have chargers like the MH-C9000 WizardOne and others. :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
In case anyone's interested, eleafworld.com appears to still be shipping, is not charging a fortune for shipping, and has some good deals on mods and kits.

I have been wanting a black iJust-S battery for a long time and finally found one there for $21.00. Shipping was $7.00 and I was given 300 points which I used to take $2.10 off the order, so the whole thing was a little less than $26.00 shipped.

Now I just hope my black Mjolnir makes it here from China. Those two pieces are great together.

VU Sponsors