nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I run my Lux BF like I would the Pico Squeeze...around a 0.45 ohm non-fancy coil, seems a sweet spot for those types for battery vs vape. :)

They do well with staged single coils, too, between 0.25 and 0.35 ohms. You need some space between coils and lips, though; otherwise, things get really hot. I like staged coils, though, because they just seem so sturdy and responsive, and they last basically forever.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I snagged an ipv5 for £10.00. they weren't selling in my local so we're on sale. My Voopoo drag was getting old and needed a new mod. Still think ipv mods are work horses all these years later. Got a Zeus X on top of it. I had a few bottom flow RTA's that I could never wick with my shaky hands so now the Zeus X is my main RTA pretty much. I never tried the original Zeus cos I'm more into dual coilers but been using my Zeus X for months. I don't have many setups cos they got sold when I was skint. I'm a simple guy and am happy with one main setup :)

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you guys see that Eleaf made a new Pico 2 (75W)?
Pico-2-Kit-3.jpg

I saw an image from above and the kind of did what the Swag 2 did so you can put bigger tanks on it. I didn't mind the 22mm only, but I have a lot of those tanks.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Did you guys see that Eleaf made a new Pico 2 (75W)?
Pico-2-Kit-3.jpg

I saw an image from above and the kind of did what the Swag 2 did so you can put bigger tanks on it. I didn't mind the 22mm only, but I have a lot of those tanks.

Yes ma'am! I've been looking at these for days! I need one of the rose gold ones for the Super Tank Mini I have that doesn't match any of my mods. Did you see them in stock somewhere?

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes ma'am! I've been looking at these for days! I need one of the rose gold ones for the Super Tank Mini I have that doesn't match any of my mods. Did you see them in stock somewhere?
They're on pre-order at Sourcemore for $23. Mod only.
$38 if you want the kit... BTW that's close to full hit retail for the tank.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Figured I'd mention it here, usually my vape purchases are el cheapo. Still I think considered mid range? If anyone's frisky enough to use china sites and wants to save some on the steam crave aromamizer v3 supreme, efun.top has them for $34, $46 for the advanced kit with the extra decks. Last I checked they had the black, gunmetal, blue and stainless. Shipping sucked, like $8.50 but they're giving everyone 8% off automatically for the inconvenience of no credit cards. Paypal is still an option, sort of.

When going to purchase all they offered was stuff through payssion, sofort, multibanco, ideal, giropay etc. Contacted someone through live chat, they had me place the order using one of the other methods. Wouldn't go through since I don't use those, but it created a pending order. While on live chat they were able to find my pending order and then submit a direct invoice to me through paypal. Paid that way and they manually completed my order and sent me verification.

All totaled with the shipping and 2 spare glass was $55. Getting a bit rich for my usual tastes/budget but seemed like a heck of a deal. Not to mention with vape stuffs getting scarcer. Nice to have the dual coil postless deck and the mesh deck along with being able to run it as an rda if need be.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just looked around there, found one thing I've wanted for awhile for a good price:

View attachment 176643

I got the smaller Sinuous mod long ago with a mini Elabo tank...still love it. This is it's bigger brother.
I have a bunch of the rba heads for that tank already too, so I'm happy.

Think I'll use it to test out the Wotofo Profile M. :D

Annnnd, it's out for delivery today!! Wetvapes does not mess around.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Figured I'd mention it here, usually my vape purchases are el cheapo. Still I think considered mid range? If anyone's frisky enough to use china sites and wants to save some on the steam crave aromamizer v3 supreme, efun.top has them for $34, $46 for the advanced kit with the extra decks. Last I checked they had the black, gunmetal, blue and stainless. Shipping sucked, like $8.50 but they're giving everyone 8% off automatically for the inconvenience of no credit cards. Paypal is still an option, sort of.

When going to purchase all they offered was stuff through payssion, sofort, multibanco, ideal, giropay etc. Contacted someone through live chat, they had me place the order using one of the other methods. Wouldn't go through since I don't use those, but it created a pending order. While on live chat they were able to find my pending order and then submit a direct invoice to me through paypal. Paid that way and they manually completed my order and sent me verification.

All totaled with the shipping and 2 spare glass was $55. Getting a bit rich for my usual tastes/budget but seemed like a heck of a deal. Not to mention with vape stuffs getting scarcer. Nice to have the dual coil postless deck and the mesh deck along with being able to run it as an rda if need be.

I hope you enjoy the V3. I absolutely love mine. I just got the single-coil deck, but I love it anyway. The flavor is spectacular.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope you enjoy the V3. I absolutely love mine. I just got the single-coil deck, but I love it anyway. The flavor is spectacular.
Looking forward to it. Been curious about them for awhile now, always seem to get really good reviews. Most of their tanks are too beefy for my liking and wouldn't fit anything I've got. Was happy to see one in a more manageable 25mm and didn't realize I guess the older ones were 510 drip tips vs 810. Normally I'd go with the standard one but for $10 was hard to pass up the other decks.

I do enjoy dual coil builds though curious to see how the single coil one does also. Never used mesh but guess I could give it a go. Just seems like a really well thought out setup like being able to swap decks without dumping the tank. The fact they reused the tank portion but didn't compromise and try to make one deck that does it all. Instead designing each deck for what it's suited to. Maybe I nerd out on that stuff. lol. Don't really plan to use it as a dripper but clever it can be in a pinch if the glass is busted.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ok, people, a helluva sale at Vapeology.eu!

Got a Culverin RDA to go on my Brizo for $24.99, a Nautilus GT for $19.99, a silver OG Pico Squeeze kit for $9.99 and a nice drip tip for a couple bucks.

Could have bought a lot more but just don't have the spare cash.

Check out the Clearance category. Some items on Clearance are also subject to a 20% off sale price as well - the Nautilus GT was one of those items.

They had a Kanger Subox kit for $12.00, some good prices on e-liquid, nice little tin of cotton for $2.99, 25mm Hive RTA for $19.99, 30mm VC X1 for $14.99, VV Mesh spools for $2.99, lots of good stuff.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some nice deals, I also got one: Sinuous V80 Kit with the Armor NSE tank for $20 shipped.
It appears to be the same mod as my beloved P80, but in clear material. And I already have the RBA heads for the tank. =)

Snap1247.jpg

wismec-sinuous-v80.jpg Snap1246.jpg

• USA Store: Kit $9.99 Use coupon code V80US at checkout (code only works on USA warehouse)

• Kit $18.69 Use coupon code SV80K at checkout (code only works on HK warehouse)

LINK: https://vapesourcing.com/wismec-sinuous-v80-kit.html

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice sale. I've been spending too much lately. I already have 5 Pico Squeeze mods but no silver. I'm tempted to get at least one but I should just use the ones I already have.

They also have Layer cake RDAs for $20. I don't know how good it is but have heard of them before.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Got a Culverin RDA to go on my Brizo for $24.99, a Nautilus GT for $19.99, a silver OG Pico Squeeze kit for $9.99 and a nice drip tip for a couple bucks.

Check out the Clearance category. Some items on Clearance are also subject to a 20% off sale price as well - the Nautilus GT was one of those items.

They had a Kanger Subox kit for $12.00, some good prices on e-liquid, nice little tin of cotton for $2.99, 25mm Hive RTA for $19.99, 30mm VC X1 for $14.99, VV Mesh spools for $2.99, lots of good stuff.
You had to show me that...lol

Surprised ya didn't pick up a rose gold Goon 1.5 for $15....apparently authentic?

Damn, I've paid twice that for one...the clones can be very good, but nowhere as nice as the authentic.

Almost got the Pico for $10, but shipping is nearly as much as the mod...nahhhh

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
You had to show me that...lol

Surprised ya didn't pick up a rose gold Goon 1.5 for $15....apparently authentic?

Damn, I've paid twice that for one...the clones can be very good, but nowhere as nice as the authentic.

Almost got the Pico for $10, but shipping is nearly as much as the mod...nahhhh

How did you know? lol I've had the rose gold Goon 1.5 from there for a couple of months, and yeah, I paid 30 for it.

Their shipping is a little high for one item, but the nice thing is that they didn't inflate it for the sale. That happens way too much.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The Nautilus gt is awesome. Got one other day :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The Nautilus gt is awesome. Got one other day :)

I've wanted one ever since they came out, was just waiting for the right price. Have an absolute ton of Nautilus and Triton mini coils around here, stocked up to use them on my Plato and some Kabuki clones I've had for years. Also there's a Nautilus 2 floating around here somewhere.

Which coils do you use in yours?

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've wanted one ever since they came out, was just waiting for the right price. Have an absolute ton of Nautilus and Triton mini coils around here, stocked up to use them on my Plato and some Kabuki clones I've had for years. Also there's a Nautilus 2 floating around here somewhere.

Which coils do you use in yours?
I've used the 1.6 bvc coils for years. I also use the Triton Clapton coils. I think the Triton coils have better flavour. I've tried the Nautilus mesh but wasn't keen.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mod+RTA is like $53, but they also have just the mod for $38.
That "leather and brass-colored" one is tempting me. It'd look awesome with my 24K Merlin Mini on it. Kinda steampunk-ish. ;)

authentic-smoktech-smok-morph-2-230w-tc-vw-vape-box-mod-brown-1230w-200600-f-100315-c-2-x-18650.jpg

Not my usual preference, but in this case, that color combo does look pretty cool. I almost chose it, but went for the black in the end.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@CaFF the Merlin mini is amazing. Not heard anyone mention that atty for ages! It's one of my favourite single coilers. Took me a couple rewicks at first but now it's just second nature. I got a pharoah mini recently an that's quite good too.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
@CaFF the Merlin mini is amazing. Not heard anyone mention that atty for ages! It's one of my favourite single coilers. Took me a couple rewicks at first but now it's just second nature. I got a pharoah mini recently an that's quite good too.

Yet again, we agree. The Merlin Mini IS amazing. I haven't used mine lately, but it should be out in rotation. I'll have to see to that.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Nice sale. I've been spending too much lately. I already have 5 Pico Squeeze mods but no silver. I'm tempted to get at least one but I should just use the ones I already have.

They also have Layer cake RDAs for $20. I don't know how good it is but have heard of them before.

The Layercake is made by Districtf5ve, who also makes the CSMNT. I had one at one time, but I was just learning how to build dual coil devices and didn't do well with the Layercake. Another member was up for it, so I sent it along to him.

I'd probably do ok with one now, especially with the help of your coils or @~Don~ 's.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yet again, we agree. The Merlin Mini IS amazing. I haven't used mine lately, but it should be out in rotation. I'll have to see to that.
I think we have similar vape styles. I'm same as you, my first proper setup was an istick an nautilus mini. I started way back on them crappy cigalikea so the flavour off the Nautilus was outstanding. I still think that is one of the best MTL attys all these years later. I wasn't that keen on the innokin zenith. Them coils are no where near as good as nautilus/Triton coils. Your gonna love that GT :D

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know there's a few Kylin Mini fans here. Who are they? I was snooping around Wet Vapes and they have black Kylin Mini's listed for $14.99. I heard those are pretty rare these days.

Their banner says free shipping over $50 but that didn't work for me. I think it's $70? I also saw black Serpent SMM's which they didn't have before. Those are only five bucks. They put out some pretty good flavor but the airflow is pretty restrictive. A nice thing about the Serpent SMM is that it can use Big Baby bubble glasses or TFV9 glasses.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yes, they ARE rare. Thanks for posting!
Whew. I already have one. But amazing price!

Last edited:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I know there's a few Kylin Mini fans here. Who are they? I was snooping around Wet Vapes and they have black Kylin Mini's listed for $14.99. I heard those are pretty rare these days.

Their banner says free shipping over $50 but that didn't work for me. I think it's $70? I also saw black Serpent SMM's which they didn't have before. Those are only five bucks. They put out some pretty good flavor but the airflow is pretty restrictive. A nice thing about the Serpent SMM is that it can use Big Baby bubble glasses or TFV9 glasses.
1611891008244.png

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Just Frank

Ya may like this:

10% off code: USW10
(may not work on all things...)

Too many things: https://vapesourcing.com/uswarehouse.html

Pico 2 w/ Coral 2 is pobably cheaper here though: https://store.eleafworld.com/eleaf-pico-squeeze-2-100w-tc-squonk-kit-with-coral-2-rda.html

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Direct from the source....boooyah!!
Gotta spends those points, 'cuz every bit helps. :D

pico2_eleafworld.jpg

I've wanted a purple Pico for years and never had a Pico Squeeze 2 with the Coral 2.
Love my OG Pico Squeeze, hated the original Coral sRDA.

No-brainer considering the current climate of vape gear. ;)

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Direct from the source....boooyah!!
Gotta spends those points, 'cuz every bit helps. :D

View attachment 177246

I've wanted a purple Pico for years and never had a Pico Squeeze 2 with the Coral 2.
Love my OG Pico Squeeze, hated the original Coral sRDA.

No-brainer considering the current climate of vape gear. ;)
There's a code that knocks it down to $14 but last I checked they wanted $11 to ship when using the code. So yeah $25 for one of them. I've bought my share of Squeeze 2's. Love em.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a dern fine kit right there I gotta say. Including the RDA :D Not bad at all. The mod takes Arctic Fox too :)

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ecigmafia has 20% off Smok products with code SMOK20

@Synphul this may ber a chance to get a giveaway price on the Morph 2 if you wanted to give it a whirl.

EDIT: They only have the kit and even with 20% off it's still alot more than getting just the mod from China.

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
This is quite interesting for me cuz I live in China and for me some of the mods I find expensive here might be cheap/mid range to guys over there.

I know a shop that's selling a brand new av mod for around $100 USD or so. My fush semi mech was a little less then $50 USD.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ecigmafia has 20% off Smok products with code SMOK20

@Synphul this may ber a chance to get a giveaway price on the Morph 2 if you wanted to give it a whirl.

EDIT: They only have the kit and even with 20% off it's still alot more than getting just the mod from China.
I got my carbon fiber Black Morph 2 kit from Vapor Empire for like $41? It was cheap, found a 10% off code and free shipping. Had to spend 75 I think.. They have those whacky red/White and blue/white ones for 30 bucks. I'm waiting to see if they get the newer ones. Everybody got about half the same colors at first which makes me think there's more coming.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anybody been looking for one of those old DNA Wismec RX mods? I found a black version. I’ve always seen a copper version for it. Anyways it’s 20% off of $60. I was going to buy it but they wanted $15 plus for shipping to my state. Code: HOTDEALS

Favicon_8c3b52b8-e953-4b69-891d-36c959593ca5_180x180.jpg
E-Juice Steals
wismec-reuleaux-dna-250w-tc-box-mod-discontinued-hardware-954_600x.jpg

Wismec Reuleaux - DNA 250w TC Box Mod

Wismec Reuleaux DNA 250W TC Box Mod The Wismec Reuleaux DNA 250 TC Box Mod is the triple battery platform from Wismec and Jay Bo Designs. The flagship smart chip set from the most respected chip manufacture in the industry. The Evolve 250 Reu

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vapesourcing is offering free shipping when you spend over $69 for a limited time. They usually charge a crap load for shipping. Every mod in your cart is another $9-11 usually. The sucky thing about their site is they use individual codes for products. I used the Luxotic DF code: LDFSM which gets those down to $20. I bought three of them and threw in a Hadar RDA to get the free shipping. The last time I ordered 2 of them and it was like sixty bucks.

I want to be dual 18650 squonk prepared. I only had a Basium and two Battlestars before their Luxotic DF code. I'm not the biggest Battlestar squonk fan. I have way more than enough single battery squonks.

Just thought I'd pass that along. They used to have every color of the Squeeze 2 but looks like red and purple are the only ones left for cheap. The silver ones are $38.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Speaking of vapesourcing, they have the vaporesso gen for $25 (only black/red left). Code "GENTCM" brings it down to like 20-21usd. Didn't spend enough to get free shipping but the code got me like $10 off 2 of them which came close to covering the $11 shipping. Like $52 shipped for 2 gens.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some nice deals here...not all are REALLY cheap....but....

Snap1349.jpg

But if ya got an itch.... they have a lot of stuff many stores do not. ;)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I want to be dual 18650 squonk prepared. I only had a Basium and two Battlestars before their Luxotic DF code. I'm not the biggest Battlestar squonk fan. I have way more than enough single battery squonks.
I LOOVE my Basium, in every way. Probably the most intelligent bottle system I've every used. Never lose a drop. Powerful AF too. I keep a Flave on it...not many mods get that honor. ;)

Never did get any Battlestars, though I plan to. They are tanks. :D

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
and shipping is $11....my account is on eleafworld, so no bennies... :(

View attachment 178794

IDK if that is worth it or not...tempting though.
My alerts continue to fail me. I didn't see this post. I got free shipping over $50 when I ordered my original Pico Squeeze's from there. I didn't remember that until too late this time. I ordered 3 more Squeeze 2 kits and the shipping was $10.99. The sale looks more enticing when you buy more than just one I guess.

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
I'm glad I saw this.
got 2 Squeeze 2s and another Squeeze OG
and a Pico 21700 mod
insanely good prices
good times.....

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Not about hardware, but.....anyone still needing to stock up on pre-mixed juice?

Kilo flavors at ejuiceoverstock.com, $4.99 for 100 mls, 20% off code on the site, and shipping only $4.99.

Might wanna git you some. Lol

VU Sponsors