Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Now in new colors!

The new 150 watt box mod by Clouper is now up for sale. China is pushing the limits on wattage and is coming out swinging with this new mod. This mod uses two 18650 batteries. The form of this box mod reminds me a lot of the IPV2/3.

The price is killer! You wont see it this low for very long.

THE HARD COPY:
  • Magnetic back cover
  • Upgradeable firmware(can be upgraded to 200w)
  • With Variable Voltage
  • Output power: 7W-150W
  • Output voltage : 5.6V—14V
  • 0.2-4.0ohm atomizer resistance
  • Reverse battery protection,adjustable center pin
  • With CPU temperature control system
  • Color: Black,blue,red and silver
  • Size:99*55*25mm

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$99

ciXLaCj6Z8w

Click here to get more information on this deal....

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Great find VJ!

But isn't that (Elev8vape) the same company that screwed all of the good little vaping boys and girls with the IPV V2 with their preorder, can't get warranty service for the ones they actually shipped and got dropped by Pioneer4you?

I love the deal and am sorely tempted but ........................................

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Great find VJ!

But isn't that (Elev8vape) the same company that screwed all of the good little vaping boys and girls with the IPV V2 with their preorder, can't get warranty service for the ones they actually shipped and got dropped by Pioneer4you?

I love the deal and am sorely tempted but ........................................
yea exactly, hana clones too. good to know people are keeping price reasonable though

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Elev8vape has a bad habit of pre selling items, so that the public pays the cost of their overhead, I hate that, with a passion...and they are in the middle of a court case, I would pass on them, you might be waiting a while for your mod....Damn Joe, your ads are getting iffy these days....Don't let yourself get whored out to those with bad reps, your street cred will fall flat bro.
I would not buy from a website that has their host origins and owners blocked from public viewing. They are being run from three different countries.....bad sign.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No thank you elev8vape,you will never take my money
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very interested in the mod; zero interest in dealing with elev8vape. Will wait for someone else to carry it even if the price is a bit higher.

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I am SOOOoooo biting my tounge in holding back my less than kind comments on this particular vendor and the history of drama with past preorders and manufacturers. (Just glad there are some other truly sensible people on this forum.)

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I agree with all comments thus far. Nothing more to add except another -1 for this vendor.

EDIT: I lied, I do have something more to add. They offered many colors for the IPV2 pre-order as well (which were not even available) They never received those units. Only the silver and black ones. I wouldn't trust it. Not one bit.

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I wouldn't buy a stick of gum from them after the shit that went down.

And from what I have heard, I would not trust them with a burnt out match much less my precious vaping funds.

VU Sponsors