Become a Patron!

Mad ass hell at the vapors, please let me explain...

shakka_vapes_act

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ty x .I am purely a flavour chaser now but represent a few companies in competition its a hobby now. However i feel if i stopped the hand to mouth thing i might just end up smoking on a night out.

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Its happens to 3 of us everytime we go if i vape 2 puffs on a 3mg dripper i get sick headache and want to be sick. Its only the one shop which is tiny and we are there for 5 hours. Seems funny its only us 3 on zero nic and we all vape the shop juice. I know for a fact that passivly inhaling it makes me ill. I get ill exactly the same as i do when i vape it. If i go to a big shop like my brothers i never leave ill as the vapour is nowhere near as much. My friends are always trying to catch me out saying omg try this just to see me turn green. On the matter of vaping anywhere i was talking dripping and clouds not weeny ones and holding it in because were all guilty of that i used to do it at work wen i was quitting.

Science says no to the second hand nicotine so far. I imagine some might be there with cloud chasing since the idea is to blow out what you take in, but I'm not sure how much since the difference between me blowing out a big cloud and a normal puff is simply opening my airflow and taking a bigger puff.
What's most curious is that nobody ever claimed they were nic'd from second hand smoke when smoking was everywhere and if you went into some bars you'd have tar build up in your nose after you left.

However I was in a small store with a little meet and the smell of all the flavors was sickeningly sweet.

I vape in non-smoker's houses with permission and I would not smoke there. They have never said it makes them ill or complained in any way. Although I don't cloud the place up.
You'd really love to be around me when I take a lung hit of 18mg and let a cloud loose.
I'd like to know why you don't have a tolerance to nicotine, you don't really lose that completely. I quit smoking at 11mg, 18mg made me sick. I went to 0mg for 4 months, then instantly back to 11mg and had to work my way up to 18mg.

I will vape anywhere I'm allowed. Whether smoking is allowed or not isn't the issue. If I'm not allowed to vape I'm not going.

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ive been nic free over 3 years nic makes me ill never used to when i was quitting but that was on egos and svds or mpvs i cant vape 3mg in a dripper now it just makes me ill to where i have had to walk round the corner and be sick.

That's interesting. You really shouldn't lose it to that extreme. That's part of the claim of why it's so easy to end up smoking again after many years.
But what I always try to convince Dr's of, we're all different.

shakka_vapes_act

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
5 hours in the smallest shop you can barely see i swear evertime i go to a meet there im ill and its exactly the same ill as if you were to let me hit on your dripper wat can i say !! I can visit during the day when theres no event on and im never ill if its not nic then i cant explain it
Yep never happened wen i smoked and i smoked 27 years. I cant explain it either then.

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You raised great points Myk

It was the last FDA ecig workshop that said no/little second hand nicotine transfer. Before then vapers did the math and figured it had to be tiny. But I'm sure that's with normal vaping. There has to be more of something with clouds. I'd be curious to see some tests on cloud chasing because my puffs aren't really longer just more air velocity (TC, I never could lung inhale before TC).
One of the scientists did say turning up the power doesn't get more nicotine, more airflow does. I don't understand it. A lot going on in vaping.

5 hours in the smallest shop you can barely see i swear evertime i go to a meet there im ill and its exactly the same ill as if you were to let me hit on your dripper wat can i say !! I can visit during the day when theres no event on and im never ill if its not nic then i cant explain it
Yep never happened wen i smoked and i smoked 27 years. I cant explain it either then.

Hopefully it keeps you from ever smoking.
I was without a cigarette for a year and a half once and picked it up like I had never stopped (thanks Zyban).

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am not an authority by any means and don't doubt that you get sick when you go to the shop. I Vape 3 to 6 nic down from 24 nic when I was in cartos. I just can't understand how you have an intolerance to nic at this point. Stupid question but does it happen in every vape shop you visit?

shakka_vapes_act

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Only very small shops and when an event is on so the shops full. If i take two or 3 puff on 3mg it makes me puke. It dosent happen in larger shops or my brothers that extracts the vape out

shakka_vapes_act

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Most tests are done with cartos/egos and everyone i know use drippers or tanks such as the arctic v2 which put out as much as some peoples drippers im guessing only from the tests i saw on the bbc

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Truly a strange position indeed, especially since you were a long time smoker. I wish I had some advice to help you but alas I am not a mental giant as opposed to some of the fellow vapors who have posted here. I hope that you can figure it out with out getting sick.

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just out of curiosity, but could the large volume of vapor be creating a placebo type effect? I would be curious if you could experiment where you and your buddies would walk into a vaped out lounge but you weren't told if all of the vapor was 0 nic or a mixture of differing strengths.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Patient: Doctor, it hurts when I do this.

Doctor: Don't do that.
200_zpspntjskul.gif

shakka_vapes_act

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Like i said i dont go there now when a meet is on i went to prohibition tonight which is a big shop but still gets a little cloudy even with the door open but it dosent get completely vaped out as its size and im fine its the one very small shop when theres a stupid amount of people and vape. As stated before its happens to 3 of us. Believe wat you like but its happened on a journey of 3 hours in a car with 3 nic vapers aswell. Of course your vape contains nic still when you exhale.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have nothing to do with this thread, but every time I see it in passing I just think "Mad ass hell at the vapors - does this guy have some killer farts after a bad carne burrito or what?"

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Thanks for the information as I didn't hear what happened as to the who got what was coming to them. As you stated that they were put to death because lives were lost, I am curious if anyone has an update to the status of the people who were responsible for the antifreeze in the early ecigs that got tested?

When the FDA tested and magically one and only one cartridge was contaminated at less than 1%.
That company had been out of business for 6 months BEFORE the FDA ran the tests.
They were looking for the cheapest oldest cigalikes they could find in order to scare the USA into banning ecigs because they said it was a "Drug Delivery Device"
Judge Leon saw through that and said "We so is cigarettes then" and turned the FDA down saying they couldn't ban shit.

Here we are 6 and a half years later saying your way of quitting smoking by vaping is the good way and the cloud chasers shouldn't quit smoking their way.

The reason vaping works is because there are a million different atty/mod/eliquid/resistance setups and everyone is different.

I bet no one reading this is using the same atty/mod/juice/style of vaping as anyone else reading this thread.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
That was really a thing?
Must be before my time.

In theory every box mod that's ran in series uses "stacked" batteries.
All "stacked" means is 2 batteries ran together to get 8.4 volts.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
They were only decent when it was the ONLY place. Then they became content Nazis.. anti everything but a select group of vendors and products.

So basically what you are saying is fuck ECF, correct?:D

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
LOL fuck ya the stacking batteries was a thing pre sub ohm and safer batteries with high amp limits. Even ECF went anti mods and stacking batteries for a good long while after a stacked mod blew up in a dudes face taking out a tooth with a 510 atty. But them again mods were not really a mass market thing at the time.

The anti freeze thing was from 09ish from those cigalike carto things from china, in one of them.. the same ones they still fucking use to dry burn the monster shit out of to prove how toxic they are in today's "studies"

But the stacked mod was homemade and the dude (from Florida of course) stole some batteries from radio shack that looked kinda close to the right size.
So the dude more or less darwined himself.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So basically what you are saying is fuck ECF, correct?:D
Yes Fuck ECF.
But the stacked mod was homemade and the dude (from Florida of course) stole some batteries from radio shack that looked kinda close to the right size.
So the dude more or less darwined himself.
Again in case you missed it, FUCK ECF. And fuck battery stacking fucktards.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nothing wrong with stacking where stacking was designed. Even less now than a couple years ago with balancing circuits.
Someone with some battery and safety theory behind them is one thing... just joe jack ass or dead short shithead with a trustfire was the issue.
So the Nazis at ecf blanketed everyone with that.

Again FUCK ECF, FUCK stacking fucktards, and fuck the brain dead hybrid owners with dead shorts that have no clue.

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Someone with some battery and safety theory behind them is one thing... just joe jack ass or dead short shithead with a trustfire was the issue.
So the Nazis at ecf blanketed everyone with that.

Again FUCK ECF, FUCK stacking fucktards, and fuck the brain dead hybrid owners with dead shorts that have no clue.

Stacking in a Screwdriver or other mech, fucktard.
Stacking in a Vamo with a little knowledge, not so much.
Stacking in a modern dual/tri box, if something goes wrong other than because of a burnt chip with the safety in it I'd say it's the mod maker that's the fucktard.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Stacking in a Screwdriver or other mech, fucktard.
Stacking in a Vamo with a little knowledge, not so much.
Stacking in a modern dual/tri box, if something goes wrong other than because of a burnt chip with the safety in it I'd say it's the mod maker that's the fucktard.
only the mod maker's issue if they recommend some shit battery, after than the stupidity of the average knuckle shuffler comes into play and they go the cheapest route.

FUCK safety if you can save a buck...

Reactions: Myk

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
When the FDA tested and magically one and only one cartridge was contaminated at less than 1%.
That company had been out of business for 6 months BEFORE the FDA ran the tests.
They were looking for the cheapest oldest cigalikes they could find in order to scare the USA into banning ecigs because they said it was a "Drug Delivery Device"
Judge Leon saw through that and said "We so is cigarettes then" and turned the FDA down saying they couldn't ban shit.

Here we are 6 and a half years later saying your way of quitting smoking by vaping is the good way and the cloud chasers shouldn't quit smoking their way.

The reason vaping works is because there are a million different atty/mod/eliquid/resistance setups and everyone is different.

I bet no one reading this is using the same atty/mod/juice/style of vaping as anyone else reading this thread.
Thank you for your knowledge of the facts surrounding my statement that there was indeed some ANTIFREEZE in an ecig no matter if 1 or 10 as the FDA's tactics worked on one end, the end that MANY consumers heard about ANTIFREEZE being in ecigs. Its always great idea for our government and others to poke there dicks in every thing that they can. Freedom has been a myth for over 200 years, extreme point of view but how am I free if I break laws TRYING to commit suicide?

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you for your knowledge of the facts surrounding my statement that there was indeed some ANTIFREEZE in an ecig no matter if 1 or 10 as the FDA's tactics worked on one end, the end that MANY consumers heard about ANTIFREEZE being in ecigs. Its always great idea for our government and others to poke there dicks in every thing that they can. Freedom has been a myth for over 200 years, extreme point of view but how am I free if I break laws TRYING to commit suicide?

A cartridge tested positive for DG, a chemical in antifreeze. That has evolved into claiming PG, a chemical in safe antifreeze is antifreeze. You know what else is in antifreeze? Water. Does that mean water is antifreeze?
Yes many heard antifreeze and that's what they're stuck on (hence PG becoming antifreeze). That's how propaganda works.
Same with rat poison in cigarettes. Don't help spread it.

I plan on getting my YT account active again if things get bad. I'll buy a $10 toaster and turn it into a mod. But DIY can easily die if you can't get nicotine. Yes you could DIY nicotine extraction but without knowing what you're doing it's somewhat dangerous and the stuff you need to buy will get you flagged as a m*th lab. There's NET but that's not as safe as eliquid and the nicotine isn't that high.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A cartridge tested positive for DG, a chemical in antifreeze. That has evolved into claiming PG, a chemical in safe antifreeze is antifreeze. You know what else is in antifreeze? Water. Does that mean water is antifreeze?
Yes many heard antifreeze and that's what they're stuck on (hence PG becoming antifreeze). That's how propaganda works.
Same with rat poison in cigarettes. Don't help spread it.

I plan on getting my YT account active again if things get bad. I'll buy a $10 toaster and turn it into a mod. But DIY can easily die if you can't get nicotine. Yes you could DIY nicotine extraction but without knowing what you're doing it's somewhat dangerous and the stuff you need to buy will get you flagged as a **** lab. There's NET but that's not as safe as eliquid and the nicotine isn't that high.
My good man I was not trying to spread the propaganda of the antifreeze only spoke of it in my OP and damn near had my thread ran over because I spoke of it. I wish you luck with that toaster mod, lol. I am going to make a slight reference to something that is frowned upon here but to make the point I feel it must be in order to see if there is some validation to the process of extracting nicotine from tobacco when the FDA crams the big end in us all. BHO is made by using butane to get what people want from the things that we can't speak of, I am going to try the same method with tobacco and the do some titration and see what happens. If the results are positive I am going to send a sample to see what I have. If it is good I will be posting so all can do for themselves on the cheap. I too can turn a vacuum cleaner into a mod and I will be making a YT video to post the process and a DIY idiot proof mod design for anyone that wants to vape with out the FDA telling them what is what. This industry is like no other, it is a community of people who share the same interests except for the few who think that there design should be protected from copy but refuse to admit that the design they have was based off another ones idea who's idea was based off of..... you get the point. If I can be of some assistance to you in your YT effort, I would be honored and if there is anything that anyone in our community needs that I may be able to help someone with, please ask. I have sold some mods, I have gave away many mods and juice. It is not about money for me, it's about helping my fellow man or woman to get off cig. And if by some chance I can take money from BT and the pharmaceutical industry, Fuck them!

Reactions: Myk

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A toaster mod in the simplest would be just to pack it with cotton. World's largest 120v dripper. :)

I figure the pin and switch would be the hardest thing to come up with, but other than resistance wire I don't know what's in a toaster. I'd be willing to use a flashlight for the mod and toaster for the wire. That would be simple.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
anyone know where I can get an authentic double stack 26650 congestus mod in mint condition?

Last edited:

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
WTF? And the first time I had sex was when I was 7. I still have a great relationship with my grandmother.

DakotaS

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Depends on the situation for me... if i'm out in the open with nobody around to bother, I'll chuck some clouds like there's no tomorrow. If i'm out in the city on the sidewalk with 400 other people in my vicinity, I probably won't even vape at all and if I do I have my power turned way low. I try to be courteous but if there's nobody around... why not?

I don't want to be "that guy" by any means.

WharfRat1976

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My vape makes my GF'S little dog throw up, literally. It also gives my GF a headache. The dog thing is real. My GF gets a headache over anything I enjoy

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes I am furious at the vapors who have inflamed the masses by going around blowing clouds that you can't see through any and everywhere the assholes go spouting some stupid shit about they are free to do as they want because they are not smoking, and its their right. Saying shit like I am not breaking any laws and I paid for this, I will do as I please any time any where. I would like to personally like the thank you for the additional heat. I want to thank all of the juice vendors that make or know the sorry bastards who put extra chemicals that you know damn good and well that antifreeze doesn't belong in the body. To you rocket scientist who doesn't own a DMM (if you have to ask, I AM TALKING TO YOU) who are compelled to stack one shitty battery on top of another shitty battery in your quest for more vapor only to blow your lips off. To the modder who is related to the assholes that stack shitty batteries in a shitty mod and sell it to the fool who in all fairness has no clue about safety or they would not vape your shitty mod much less buy it if they knew anything. Thanks to anyone else that I have missed in my rant, thanks a ton for fucking up the best thing that has come along to help us break a habit that kills.
Oh hum. Another rant about these mysterious cloud blower people that never seem to make their way to Minnesota.
I am beginning to believe they do not exist.Over 2 years of reading in these forums about them and still, not one cell
phone picture of proof. Maybe one day perhaps I will run into one. Who knows.

See you in the cereal isle regards
mike

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes I am furious at the vapors who have inflamed the masses by going around blowing clouds that you can't see through any and everywhere the assholes go spouting some stupid shit about they are free to do as they want because they are not smoking, and its their right. Saying shit like I am not breaking any laws and I paid for this, I will do as I please any time any where. I would like to personally like the thank you for the additional heat.

Raw Wah Grr Blah..

Damn people and their damn rights! Got ME facing ADDITIONAL heat!

Get the fuck over it. Manners and courtesy should always be observed, but I'd rather endure some Cloud Bro chucking a cloud than some screaming fucking baby in a restraunt or theater. I think perhaps you righteous indignation stems from your inner child lacking potty training.

If you approached me in a parking lot, trying to tell me that my clouds were too voluminous by YOUR standards, with an attitude like you posted on this thread, I'd kick you in the balls so hard, you'd have fuzzy earlobes.

I've been approached by curious people, and several of them who were smokers, are now vapers. It depends on how you communicate. I have NEVER once, outside in a public place had anybody approach me complaining about my vaping.

I'm sure there are ignorant and rude vapers, and parents, and drivers, and gun owners. I wish there were less. But your Chicken Little, "The Cloudz bring the Fedz" shit is overboard.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Raw Wah Grr Blah..

Damn people and their damn rights! Got ME facing ADDITIONAL heat!

Get the fuck over it. Manners and courtesy should always be observed, but I'd rather endure some Cloud Bro chucking a cloud than some screaming fucking baby in a restraunt or theater. I think perhaps you righteous indignation stems from your inner child lacking potty training.

If you approached me in a parking lot, trying to tell me that my clouds were too voluminous by YOUR standards, with an attitude like you posted on this thread, I'd kick you in the balls so hard, you'd have fuzzy earlobes.

I've been approached by curious people, and several of them who were smokers, are now vapers. It depends on how you communicate. I have NEVER once, outside in a public place had anybody approach me complaining about my vaping.

I'm sure there are ignorant and rude vapers, and parents, and drivers, and gun owners. I wish there were less. But your Chicken Little, "The Cloudz bring the Fedz" shit is overboard.
If you think that post applies to you, maybe it is your inner dumbass. You are probably one of "THOSE" people who are the ones that cause shit because you can.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would like to personally like the thank you for the additional heat.

Um. Ignoring your slaughter of sentence structure, what "heat" have you already been facing? Are the "Cloud Bros" chucking in the alley behind your grow, or stash house?

Top Tip: If you are El Chapo, maybe don't be posting on public formus.

I bet you are not El Chapo, just a "Injustice Collector" with an overdeveloped persecution complex who derives a sense of importance from scolding his peers.

Go yell at your cat.

Last edited:

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Um. Ignoring you slaughter of sentence structure, what "heat" have you already been facing? Are the "Cloud Bros" chucking in the alley behind your grow, or stash house?

Top Tip: If you are El Chapo, maybe don't be posting on public formus.

I bet you are not El Chapo, just a "Injustice Collector" with an overdeveloped persecution complex who derives a sense of importance from scolding his peers.

Go yell at your cat.
Deconstruct this next sentence.... GO FUCK YOUR SELF. Got that? I don't need to be right, I live in a 500k house, 200k a year and I can't even spell. I don't have to answer to anyone so go ask your mommy to explain to you that all people who are like you, why you are NOT successful. No its not because you have grasp of the English language but the part about you are just an ass hole who wants to be someone.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
GO FUCK YOUR SELF. Got that? I don't need to be right, I live in a 500k house, 200k a year and I can't even spell. I don't have to answer to anyone

LOL. And the clouds part to reveal the true colour of the sky.

Saying shit like I am not breaking any laws and I paid for this, I will do as I please any time any where.

Don't you just despise those righteous, self important assholes with an overdeveloped sense of entitlement?

I nominate you for a full scholarship to remedial Trolling 101 at the Community College of your choice.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Um. Ignoring you slaughter of sentence structure, what "heat" have you already been facing? Are the "Cloud Bros" chucking in the alley behind your grow, or stash house?

Top Tip: If you are El Chapo, maybe don't be posting on public formus
You will have to excuse me for a second while I remove my cock from your mom's mouth to answer you. Look, you are the troll. This was my post. No I didn't do great in English but I can step to the front of my place and send a picture. Not a fairytale, nor are what is left of my brain is squarely on earth. So remember me next week when you are grinding for 40 hours next week. Have a great day.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You will have to excuse me for a second while I remove my cock from your mom's mouth to answer you.

She's dead. She smoked.

Any more intelligent remarks? And you have no idea what I do for a living. I'll tell you this though, I have an amazing view from my office window.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
She's dead. She smoked.

Any more intelligent remarks? And you have no idea what I do for a living. I'll tell you this though, I have an amazing view from my office window.
Of course, per your first post I would have thought that you work for the other side or just some self-righteous prickly who has has said that you have never seen and try to "grade my writing style" so before you just into another person's post that actually been asked a question.... And these must be your step mom on her knees. you have just been "TRUMPED"

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And these must be your step mom on her knees. you have just been "TRUMPED"

And you just double down on your idiocy. Never had a Stepmother. Whats this "other side" you speak of? People who blow clouds bigger than you? People that can construct a sentence? People who are not obscessed with violating the dead or attempt to orally copulate with non existant women? Maybe you thought my office was a building.

You are not just uneducated. You are not just stupid. Those are forgivable. You, are ignorant. Perhaps you have mistaken this forum for 4chan?

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And you just double down on your idiocy. Never had a Stepmother. Whats this "other side" you speak of? People who blow clouds bigger than you? People that can construct a sentence? People who are not obscessed with violating the dead or attempt to orally copulate with non existant women? Maybe you thought my office was a building.

You are not just uneducated. You are not just stupid. Those are forgivable. You, are ignorant. Perhaps you have mistaken this forum for 4chan?
4chan has people who can make insults and legit trolls, no way he came from there.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
WOW, you are a true life moron.

VU Sponsors