VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Maddcatt Vapors has been on the scene for a while now. They sell juice, mods, accessories, clearos, tanks, etc. Maddcatt is most popular for their juice Ripe Strawberry. I have over 60 Maddcatt flavors in my juice collection, and I love them all. Some of my favs are: Celestial Bodies, Mt. Do Mist, Choc de Menthe, Key Lime Pie, Sweet Tarts, Vanilla Custard, Hopscotch, Buttery Nipple, Sweet Strawberry Melon, and of course Ripe Strawberry.

Maddcatt has two B&M's ... one in Cumberland, MD and one in Hagerstown, MD.

Be sure to keep an eye out for their FATT CATTS specials of the week... every Sunday they put 7 flavors on sale... 6 of them for only $10/30ml and one FLAVOR MANIA for $7/18ml.

PROS:

• High quality ingredients
  • Excellent juice flavors
  • Shipping speed A+
  • Customer Service A+
  • Affordable pricing
  • Weekly specials
  • Over 170 flavors

CONS:

• I haven't found any!

http://www.maddcattvapors.com/
http://ripe-strawberry.com
https://www.facebook.com/MaddCattVapors
Twitter: @maddcatt vapors
Google+ : [email protected]

Capture_zps178cb816.jpg

Sharkespeare

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Talk about a vendor that bends over backward...William has always treated me like a valued customer regardless if I am buying bottles or winning a giveaway.
Keeps me coming back, time and again.

Every bottle seems crafted with care.
Constant specials urges you to keep trying more.
Great on a budget.
Easy to navigate website.

Ripe Strawberry - juice doesn't get better than this.
Captursfsdfsde.JPG

biglenny1211

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to give props to Madd!!!!!! His juices on spot!!!! If you have tried any of his products you don't know what your missing. The guy is super generous and will go out of his way to help you..... My fav is the Skittlezz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn that shit is good!!!!!!!!!!!o_O William is the Man!!!!!!!

bearyhot

Member For 4 Years
I met William from Maddcatt Vapors 2 years ago and he has been not only a great friend, but also an excellent source for supreme juice AND hardware. I just purchased a Dreadnaut clone from him and I am extremely happy with it's performance. I feel so fortunate to have William as a friend and confidant. He cares for his customers as if each and every one, is a good friend. He is personable and approachable and he readily answers vaper's questions, whenever they ask about one of his juices on VapersTV. If you want to try some excellent juice, from a company who provides excellent customer service, please consider Maddactts. You will not be disappointed!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I met William from Maddcatt Vapors 2 years ago and he has been not only a great friend, but also an excellent source for supreme juice AND hardware. I just purchased a Dreadnaut clone from him and I am extremely happy with it's performance. I feel so fortunate to have William as a friend and confidant. He cares for his customers as if each and every one, is a good friend. He is personable and approachable and he readily answers vaper's questions, whenever they ask about one of his juices on VapersTV. If you want to try some excellent juice, from a company who provides excellent customer service, please consider Maddactts. You will not be disappointed!

VERY WELL SAID BEARY!!
msn-emoticon-applause-004.gif

KuntryBarbie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Member For 5 Years
I have gotten to try only on of maddcatt's juice and it is the juicy peach and it is REALLLLY good :p :D

Ripe Strawberry is on my list to get and try :)

mrsdeli

Member For 5 Years
Maddcatts is one of the very first vendors I found online. His juice never disappoints! My favorite is the blueberry cinnamon Danish, the Anarchy Catt Crunch ripe strawberry. Cannot say enough good things about William and his business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors