Become a Patron!

Mama J's Game Over Custard ....... the official thread by wllmc

Troy44

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't found a commercial custard I really like. Most of them are vapeable but I never got a 2nd bottle of any of them. I also haven't tried every brand. This sounds delicious so I just bought all the flavors for this & will give it a shot. My first try @ diy.

SessionDrummer

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yeah that's right. against my better judgment and my better half glaring me down Im going to go ahead and share it. I get asked about it a lot and Ive been holding out but I got to thinking how unfair for everyone that loves it as much as I do. plus I wanted the most famous Custard recipe on Vaping Underground ;) If you try this and like it please leave a comment. There are no substitutes and it must be mixed as written. any adjustments up or down and it will not be G.O.C. if you are not into vaping delicious custard ingredients take your bicycle helmet and knee pads across the street. shake it and vape it, its good steeped but it pops best fresh. It also tastes better if you buy the flavors from Bull City Flavors.

new at Bull City Flavors... communtiy packs !!!! get all the flavors for GOC and other great recipes by others in the mixing community without the mind numbing back and forth clicking! http://www.bullcityflavors.com/game-over-custard-by-mama-js/

need it in a calculator? here is the link to all the flavors hit that mix button and you are good to go! while you are there give me some stars :) https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/103411#mama_js_game_over_custard_by_wllmc

2% FA vanilla bourbon
1% TFA brown sugar extra
2% Caps cake batter
0.3 % FA coconut
0.5% FA cookie
0.5% FW graham cracker
0.5% TFA graham cracker clear
1% FA marshmallow
4% Caps vanilla custard V1
2% TFA vanilla swirl

Edit... G.O.C. was labeled to be used at 14% and the above flavoring is 13.8% thats just because 14 sounded better than 13.8 . :)

Edit .... again... I am aware that this recipe is starting to be circulated and I appreciate those who have contacted me in regards to reposting and sharing variations . all I ask is that you please give credit back and a link back here if at all possible since this is the only place I hang out and please be respectful of the name we worked so hard to create. again this was my way of saying thank you for the great customers we had. enjoy everyone !!!!!

Edit number 3 :D ... check out this link to see the fun GOC thread where we are making additions to GOC to turn it into your favorite custard variant, hope to see you there! http://vapingunderground.com/thread...everything-the-re-mix-thread-by-wllmc.384856/

View attachment 82682
Bumping this thread, as this was just TOO damned good. Thanks @wllmc (again), for sharing this one.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This sounds wonderful. Thanks for sharing. Now I just wish I could get funds to get the flavorings or a bottle to try.
Go to Bull City Flavors Community Recipe Packs. There you can get all the flavors needed on one page at a discount. Getting 10 ml of everything will cost you around $25 shipped. You will have enough flavors to make over 200 ml of GOC.

Here's the link to the page on BCF: https://www.bullcityflavors.com/game-over-custard-by-mama-js/

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just remixed 2/60 ml of GOC!!!!

off the shake, delicious! :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

I had forgotten how much I love this!!!!!

Was searching through my saved recipes for mixes that didn’t include sweeteners & aha bingo Game Over Custard to the rescue!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just remixed 2/60 ml of GOC!!!!

off the shake, delicious! :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

I had forgotten how much I love this!!!!!

Was searching through my saved recipes for mixes that didn’t include sweeteners & aha bingo Game Over Custard to the rescue!
Mmmm, I remember! 😋
I still have a big bottle of Kreed's thats at least five years old...bet it's tasty!

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
GOC is one of my three all-day every day juices. I don't like the same thing all the time, so I have a few favorites I switch between throughout the day and GOC is one of them. Rixy's Son of a Biscuit is another, and TOC's Heavenly Cake is the third. They are all my "favorite juice!" LOL!

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a 4 oz. bottle of one-shot for GOC. I vape it so much...

And speaking of larger bottles, I get my Cap's vanilla custard by the pint now, and Nonna's Cake, too. It's scary how much of those two flavors I use, LOL! Everything else I order in 4 oz. bottles. (I'd get custard by the gallon if I had room to stash it...)

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So yeah, I think it's steeped long enough...

8n6I6GT.jpg

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I have a 4 oz. bottle of one-shot for GOC. I vape it so much...

And speaking of larger bottles, I get my Cap's vanilla custard by the pint now, and Nonna's Cake, too. It's scary how much of those two flavors I use, LOL! Everything else I order in 4 oz. bottles. (I'd get custard by the gallon if I had room to stash it...)
I use a lot of that custard too. I have a, base mix of 4 flav's of varying % depending on the dessert. Cake, Pie Crust, a couple others, even Waffle that usually gets strawberry too.

VU Sponsors