Become a Patron!

Manimal3497

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi I am manimal3497. I started my vaping journey 1/8/2013. My neighbor had come to me on New Years Eve and said she wanted to try this thing her mom had been doing called vaping. We had previous conversations about how we would never quit cigarettes because we loved our nicotine. We did not want to quit but we knew it was killing us and our family members. So I did some research and bought a ego-t kit with 2 batteries a spare charger and some juice and split it up and we started vaping together. We both still vape and her husband jumped on board very quickly after we started. We have all been vape free for 3+ years now. I am a single mom to a 19 yr old and 11 year old boys. My youngest is asthamatic and since I started vaping we have not had a trip to the ER for an asthma attack (knock on wood). Vaping has not only become a hobby for me. It has become a way of life. If I am not here chillin in the forums I am over on Vapers.tv chillin. I am an open book and am pretty laid back easy going type of person. Have any questions feel free to ask :)

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Both you and Firebird forgot to mention "Whirled Peas". :rolleyes:

And if the swimsuit portion is next... I'm logging out for a while. :eek:

:p

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Both you and Firebird forgot to mention "Whirled Peas". :rolleyes:

And if the swimsuit portion is next... I'm logging out for a while. :eek:

:p
Damn I always forget the peas and if the swimsuit portion is next everyone better run and hide. You definitely do not wanna see this in a swimsuit.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You didn't read the Mod contract very closely, did you?
I think Huck and Whiskey wrote it, if that gives you a clue.

Remember... back straight, chin up... it'll be over before you know it. :(

:D

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
ROFLMAO.gif

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I thought I posted a "Welcome to the staff" post already, but I guess I didn't so
WELCOME TO THE STAFF

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
May I ask how you became a mod? If you'll forgive an observation,
you seem like a very odd choice for a forum moderator position.

Were you voted in? ...or did it happen some other way?

I was voted in and I have been in this community for over 3 years. I have managed networks on the vaping channels (Vapers Nation and then Freakshow) and at one point had my own show until time and family responsibilities did not leave time for it. I am on the forum all the time anyways and am usually trying to help whoever I can when I can or chit chatting with others or playing in the contests. As for the being a very odd choice well I can agree I have always been an odd duck :)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep not far at all about hr to hr and half from me :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
We are very proud to have @Manimal3497 as part of our Staff team! Her experience in the vape community, not only in the forefront but behind the scenes as well, has much to offer here at the forum.
She enjoys long walks, having her belly rubbed, and plays well with others :p:D:)

64396396.jpg

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
but here and at work they have found out I have legal documentation that I bite if provoked :D They found it so useful at my work they got rid of the security guard. I get to be the guard and the receptionist :p

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
but here and at work they have found out I have legal documentation that I bite if provoked :D They found it so useful at my work they got rid of the security guard. I get to be the guard and the receptionist :p
LMAO! :D

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Which makes me glad you can't hunt me down. :eek:

Despite the glazed eyes having skimmed Firebird's acceptance post, I should have actually read yours... but I didn't.
I shouldn't have presumed anything from your user name... but I did.

Everything I jokingly posted was based on you both being male... oops. :oops:

Let's go with all of it applies only to Firebird (makes sense now, doesn't it).

Except congrats of course.
And condolences... all new mods deserve condolences as well. :p

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Which makes me glad you can't hunt me down. :eek:

Despite the glazed eyes having skimmed Firebird's acceptance post, I should have actually read yours... but I didn't.
I shouldn't have presumed anything from your user name... but I did.

Everything I jokingly posted was based on you both being male... oops. :oops:

Let's go with all of it applies only to Firebird (makes sense now, doesn't it).

Except congrats of course.
And condolences... all new mods deserve condolences as well. :p
LOL all good I count as both male and female so we will let you off the hook on that one :p I was circumsized at birth and seems they cut a little to much off lol. Just kidding well not really. They did bill my mother for one when I was born but nobody can verify if they did one or if that was a slip up o_O More seriously though most think I am a dude so no worries. I have always been more of a tom boy so its all good.

As for the biting it does take alot to provoke me my ex is the only one to provoke me that much haha.

Thank you for the congrats and the condolences ;)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL all good I count as both male and female so we will let you off the hook on that one :p I was circumsized at birth and seems they cut a little to much off lol. Just kidding well not really. They did bill my mother for one when I was born but nobody can verify if they did one or if that was a slip up o_O More seriously though most think I am a dude so no worries. I have always been more of a tom boy so its all good.

As for the biting it does take alot to provoke me my ex is the only one to provoke me that much haha.

Thank you for the congrats and the condolences ;)
I always get called dude and sir... you get used to it, LOL.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I always get called dude and sir... you get used to it, LOL.
totally agree. I got one of my favorite show hosts that I have had numerious convos via email, sent him money via paypal and had numerous people tell him I am a chic and everytime he address me he calls me dude. Way to go Dude lol

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So is Coralline's, but I assumed he was an anime fan chick for the longest time. :rolleyes:

Gaffes happen, I just seem to be setting a pattern. :oops:

Now then... about your swimsuit portion Firebird.
Got something picked out yet? :p

VU Sponsors