Become a Patron!

market research with vapers - paid

Hi, I run a market research company and we are currently looking for people who vape in Canada to take part in some research. Its just a one hour zoom call with a researcher and we can schedule it at a time to suit you next week (w/c 6th December 2021). Its to get some feedback on some new product ideas that aren't yet in the market and as a thank you for your time we will give you 90 CAD. If you are interested I am going to need a few details from you as we need a good mix of people to take part. Please complete your details via this link and then I will be in touch to confirm your participation. https://dfr.wufoo.com/forms/vaping-research-uk-canada/

Thanks so much. My company website is www.dfrmarketresearch.com so you can see this is genuine market research. Also any questions, just ask....

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hi, I moved your post to the proper spot in the classifieds.
There are some Canadian vapers that stop in here from time to time.
Good Luck :wave:

aerodan

Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
Who is funding the research and will we be able to see the research questions prior to answering them? Thanks - please understand, there have been a number of research attempts from groups merely wishing to negate vaping, so I'm personally very cautious to take part, as I suspect many here are as well.

Who is funding the research and will we be able to see the research questions prior to answering them? Thanks - please understand, there have been a number of research attempts from groups merely wishing to negate vaping, so I'm personally very cautious to take part, as I suspect many here are as well.
If the question is for me, then it's research without any funding. A group of students will do it, and only for educational purposes. I'm not sure if it will be shown somewhere, except site of university

aerodan

Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
Sorry Violaweaver, my question was for was for Louise DFR, the OP - though I notice the post was a bit older and may not be a valid research project any longer ;)

VU Sponsors