May I know?

WotofoOfficial

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Sorry to bother you guys, I'd like to do a survey
How long does it take to get a vape mail in this period?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From China? At least 3 weeks to the US. There have been some members here that have waited months. Always wondering if packages are stuck in customs.

WotofoOfficial

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
From China? At least 3 weeks to the US. There have been some members here that have waited months. Always wondering if packages are stuck in customs.
Thanks a lot for your reply!
And same in here... most of the carriers said it would have delays on the shipping in this period.:facepalm:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Sorry to bother you guys, I'd like to do a survey
How long does it take to get a vape mail in this period?
Here in Australia is taking well over a month to 2 months. Things arriving can sit for a full 4 weeks until cleared by customs and even then take another full month to be delivered. Have experienced this for the last 2 yrs let alone the covid delays which can add another 2 to 4 weeks to the delivery time. Had a delivery from Health Cabin take a full 2 months just recently to get to me for a TFV16 tank to review to finally get to me.

WotofoOfficial

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Here in Australia is taking well over a month to 2 months. Things arriving can sit for a full 4 weeks until cleared by customs and even then take another full month to be delivered. Have experienced this for the last 2 yrs let alone the covid delays which can add another 2 to 4 weeks to the delivery time. Had a delivery from Health Cabin take a full 2 months just recently to get to me for a TFV16 tank to review to finally get to me.
Geez... two months...

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Geez... two months...
Yeah, can be nuts here at times. We have sent birthday cards to family just 160km away and it has taken 2 weeks to arrive. Typically it will take for the same thing a full week.
I think at times they are delivering things by donkey. :D
Its much better for those in the cities but us in rural areas, country, we can be just a couple of hours actual drive away but our services are pathetic at times.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm right at a month now for some drip tips I ordered from FT :( There has been no movement on it This was their response.

Sorry for the shipping issue.

Your order is waiting to be dispatched to oversea, due to the outbreak coronavirus in the world , affected by the epidemic, some flights to your country have been cut and the overall time limit has been lengthened. Could you please wait for more several days?

We have contacted our staff to check your package and will update the process here.

Thank you.

Ya, like they are REALLY gonna check on it. Please. Oh well, just a few drip tips.

VU Sponsors