Become a Patron!

Medicine Flower Vendors

heineken

Member For 3 Years
In the past I used to order my Medicine Flower from River Supply. The price was tolerable, it came in sensible sized bottles that allowed for dripping without mistakenly pouring out half the bottle content, and most importantly it was CLEAR about being water soluble.

I would very much like to continue using these flavors but I'm not comfortable vaping anything bought from places that sells magic crystals and the likes.

Does anyone know of similar alternatives for buying Medicine Flowers to what River Supply offered?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
buy direct

heineken

Member For 3 Years
buy direct

Yeah I'm aware of that alternative but it doesn't really solve any of my issues

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I'm aware of that alternative but it doesn't really solve any of my issues

Issues...

Screenshot 2021-08-25 072914.png

both have been tried, if you do some research on elr.. you can read up more. I have mixed with flv with no issues.

after my first order from nr, I stopped ordering from them. I have nota clue on how they chose to sell. if they rebottled direct, or if they diluted.. pretty sure, if you start low.. work your solos, you will figure it out.. :)

heineken

Member For 3 Years
Issues...

View attachment 185595

both have been tried, if you do some research on elr.. you can read up more. I have mixed with flv with no issues.

after my first order from nr, I stopped ordering from them. I have nota clue on how they chose to sell. if they rebottled direct, or if they diluted.. pretty sure, if you start low.. work your solos, you will figure it out.. :)
Well in that wall of text the only thing I could pick out relatable to vaping was this: "Water and oil soluble". Not reassuring. Apparently their flavors are great for everything except vaping. Like they went out of their way to not mention it. It's great that it has worked for you but it doesn't really say all that much to someone uncertain of what to buy in order to feel safe it's not oil based.

I've visited the MF site before and concluded with the same as I do now, namely that to figure this out properly would amount to a complete research project not likely to be suitable for the common layperson (me) with no chemical or medicinal background.

Regarding the other issues I stated, as far as I can tell MF only offer huge glass bottles with clunky droppers @ 19-22$ a piece. Anyway, I probably should have stated that I didn't find buying directly from MF to be a good alternative to the way River Supply did things.

You said: "after my first order from nr, I stopped ordering from them."

Could you expand on that? Did you find their MF flavorings somehow different from the MF originals?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
here.. follow this link.. read what others have tried.. read whatever post you think might pertain to your quest, see what you believe you would like to try or not..

there are others here that use medicine flower much more than I do.. perhaps they might post up too.. who knows?

Regarding the other issues I stated, as far as I can tell MF only offer huge glass bottles with clunky droppers @ 19-22$ a piece. Anyway, I probably should have stated that I didn't find buying directly from MF to be a good alternative to the way River Supply did things.

You said: "after my first order from nr, I stopped ordering from them."

Could you expand on that? Did you find their MF flavorings somehow different from the MF originals?

Not everyone will repeat what nr does, each reseller does things their own way. The link I posted is for direct from the manufacturer.. no resell.. It's much easier to use 15ml/30ml pet bottles if you do not like the og bottles since you do not like og bottles. Be aware tho, some might use the og droppers when talking on using drops, so whatever you use, you will have to adapt.

good luck in your search!

I stopped buying from nr due to a lot of issues.. some are personal, others are distances and at that time, no one vaped or mixed in the company... the rest, like I said are personal matters..

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Like they went out of their way to not mention it.

also... a lot of flavor companies do not brand or post their flavors are for vaping.

reasoning: regulations. Some do not want the stigma of vaping. I could go on, but my time is limited.. :)

heineken

Member For 3 Years
here.. follow this link.. read what others have tried.. read whatever post you think might pertain to your quest, see what you believe you would like to try or not..

there are others here that use medicine flower much more than I do.. perhaps they might post up too.. who knows?

Not everyone will repeat what nr does, each reseller does things their own way. The link I posted is for direct from the manufacturer.. no resell.. It's much easier to use 15ml/30ml pet bottles if you do not like the og bottles since you do not like og bottles. Be aware tho, some might use the og droppers when talking on using drops, so whatever you use, you will have to adapt.

good luck in your search!

I stopped buying from nr due to a lot of issues.. some are personal, others are distances and at that time, no one vaped or mixed in the company... the rest, like I said are personal matters..
I see. Thanks

heineken

Member For 3 Years
also... a lot of flavor companies do not brand or post their flavors are for vaping.

reasoning: regulations. Some do not want the stigma of vaping. I could go on, but my time is limited.. :)
I get that. A "100% water soluble" would carry a long way with no possible stigma of attachment though.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I get that. A "100% water soluble" would carry a long way with no possible stigma of attachment though.

Issue is, not all flavorings are 100% water soluble.. :)
flavorings are made of many different compounds and are produced in certain carriers..

VU Sponsors