Become a Patron!

Medusa RDTA from Geekvape.

☠Ƥʂұçħớ ŘêἁḺm☠

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Regarding Medusa RTA from GeekVape... A very good tank (even though I'm not a big fan of genesis-type RTA's). The only two issues I have with it are:

1. Quality control... For the first time (and I have a lot of GeekVape's products - Griffin 22 and 24, Griffin Plus 24 (2 of them), Avocado, Tsunami) I'm facing this issue and this is upsetting. All (and I mean, all of them) o-rings were garbage straight out of the box and had to be replaced... As a result of bad o-rings the whole atty was wobbling.

2. Drip tip is not for those who like to build low and make long draws. If they could only make it longer... at 0.22 Ohms and 70W it's literally burning your lips.

Sk3a9tK.jpg

r4ZmrMg.jpg

Bigjay1978

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Haven't had any issues with mine, so far. I don't get burning lips or anything, but I don't care for the tip... My only complaint so far.

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Genesis style is the deck is on top. Closer to the drip tip while the tank is on the bottom. It used to be coil with SS Mesh. But now they use regular coils. So most genesis style are called RDTA. So those rdta if u noticed. The tank is below the deck which is sitting on top.

@Just Frank

VU Sponsors