Become a Patron!

MEGA PRESALE! Yep Hell's Gate Mod w/ Atties $65!!!!

Uncle Mike

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Presale for Yep Hell's Gate mod at UMElixir.com. $65 ea. Comes with mod, two Yep atomizers and the custom dual top cap. These are going for $140-$150 on ebay.

Uncle Mike

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
These are already ordered! Buyers are not funding this! Just doing presale while they are in route!

Feignix69

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just got an email about this.....just want to through my two cents out there.....I have nothing against "cloud chasers", there was even a time where I started to get caught up in it and then I just started feeling....well, stupid about the whole thing. Mostly given others behaviors....as if their who ego was tied up in the size of the cloud they could produce or coil they could wrap, and a lot of the newer ones foregoing safety and common sense, as well as I've seen first hand the allure that it's had on teenagers, thinking it's "cool" and starting to vape. I had my "a ha" moment when my 9 your old son said "Mommy, I can't wait until I'm old enough to vape!", after seeing me show some tricks to my husband. All that aside, while it's obvious to me, this mod's sole purpose it to produce as much amount of vapor as possible, as well as the Triton and there's a higher end copper one, the Orthus, the only one of it's kind I'd even consider purchasing......what's with all the satanic devil crap on it?? I mean the bottom line is, don't we get enough "flak" from the public and media?? Indeed, it's products like this that only further invites a negative image of vapers. While I don't think we should necessarily be judged by the devices we vape on, quite the opposite, it's just human nature to judge by appearance....couple that with the DB types that want to blow their plumes out and about in everyone's faces and "viola".....we ALL get a bad name and judged for it! My two cents and humble opinion!

Uncle Mike

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for sharing your opinion. I personally covered the image on mine with an Uncle Mikes sticker. I certainly see your point of view, but I believe we all should have the right to decide what device we use and how we use it. As a retailer I can only educate and hope they use it safely. There are millions of products the can be used dangerously. While there are a few bad eggs, they are in the minority of this great community. I love vaping and I love to supplement my income with something I love. I put this product out there and let the consumer decide. It has some great safety features and it is very affordable.

Reactions: Jah

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
reminds me of the dual 510 silver bullet back in the day.
Please let us know the build quality and how they work @Uncle Mike

Uncle Mike

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
I personally love it. Check out vids at Facebook.com/unclemikeselixir

Uncle Mike

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
We have had to increase our order 3 times now! Get them while you can! This mod is HOT!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Looks interesting but not for me:D

Uncle Mike

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
We will have these in stock in about a week, right here in the good ol USA!

Uncle Mike

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Buying from China requires ordering an MOQ and expensive international shipping.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
lol nice.. wouldnt know what to do with a dual :p
but it's cool :)

VU Sponsors