Become a Patron!

Mermaid Baijiada tank safe on TC mod?

Calista

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A friend gave me the Mermaid awhile back and I haven't used it because I thought I read somewhere that I can't use the copper pin on the 510 connection with TC. If this is true, can I use it on a VW/TC mod that's, of course, set on VW?
Thanks!

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it's an atty with coils suitable for TC you can use it in TC mode, if not you can use it in VW mode.
The material the pin is made of has nothing to do with TC.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
A friend gave me the Mermaid awhile back and I haven't used it because I thought I read somewhere that I can't use the copper pin on the 510 connection with TC. If this is true, can I use it on a VW/TC mod that's, of course, set on VW?
Thanks!
Never heard of that before. All the pin does is flow battery current which in copper gives more current that conducts better then say bass or silver.

Calista

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you both! Obviously, I got confused by something I read, then. Better safe than sorry!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks!
Whether you can use the Mermaid in TC mode, or not, mainly depends on the coil you're using, not the 510 connection. If the mod supports TC for the type of coil you're using, you can use it in TC, otherwise in Power mode (VW).

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Thank you both! Obviously, I got confused by something I read, then. Better safe than sorry!
Your very welcome, and yes better to ask if unsure. Thank you for being part of the forum, vape on.
vapefestpic3.jpg

VU Sponsors