Become a Patron!

Mesh or Coil

Hi All,
I'm a long time vapor user. I recently switched over to the Wotofo Profile MESH RTA'S from Sub Ohming for years. Wow, i was Blown away from the Flavor difference. I was in Flavor Heaven, for awhile. I tried the Steam Crave Aromizer Mesh a day ago. The build difference from Wotofo is like going from a Ford pickup to Rolls-Royce but no more Flavor than the Wotofo. I noticed Steam Crave has a double mesh RTA. Any suggestions please! Could I get more Flavor from a Double, Should I try Coils instead of Mesh? I just want my Sweet spot back. Thanks to anyone for any advice.

Regards,
Denn

Attachments

• 16099105990992388527049934814719.jpg
    16099105990992388527049934814719.jpg
    1,008.2 KB · Views: 5

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, I can not speak to mesh. Not tried it yet. Can say if I build, wick a coil "just right" I can get a nice bit of flavor. Know this isn't likely helpful and sorry for that.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi All,
I'm a long time vapor user. I recently switched over to the Wotofo Profile MESH RTA'S from Sub Ohming for years. Wow, i was Blown away from the Flavor difference. I was in Flavor Heaven, for awhile. I tried the Steam Crave Aromizer Mesh a day ago. The build difference from Wotofo is like going from a Ford pickup to Rolls-Royce but no more Flavor than the Wotofo. I noticed Steam Crave has a double mesh RTA. Any suggestions please! Could I get more Flavor from a Double, Should I try Coils instead of Mesh? I just want my Sweet spot back. Thanks to anyone for any advice.

Regards,
Denn
It is a personal preference. I have quite a few profiles and unity's. I put a nexmesh ss316 mesh in an aromamizer plus, it was ok , but the unity was better. Put a larger clapton mesh 2.0 in the p;us and it is a beast... We have a pretty extensive thread https://vapingunderground.com/threads/does-everybody-but-me-love-the-profile-rda.461975/

VU Sponsors