Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
kAMEcbM.jpg

http://www.v4p3r.com/mike-wallace-crazy-vapors-qualify-for-daytona-500/

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good to see Mike race his way in to the 500 with no provisional to fall back on. And great to see some vape rep on the track.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I just wonder how this played out behind the scenes. It would be fun to have been a fly on the wall during meetings when an e-cig sponsored car showed up on the field. Officials probably thumbed through every page of the rule book trying to stamp this out and classify it as a tobacco product.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love it!! My mom used to work a food truck in the winston cup pits at many of the southern tracks, she's met a lot of the drivers.
A vapors car, that is AWESOME:)

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice! Ecig sponsors in racing is nothing new. Blu and Green Smoke have been sponsoring racers and have been plastered all over cars for years. Nice to see Crazy Vapors out there tho. Thanks for posting :)

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I went to one race (not a NASCAR fan), and remember Winston handing out cartons of cigs to people.

My, how times have changed.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I went to one race (not a NASCAR fan), and remember Winston handing out cartons of cigs to people.

My, how times have changed.

OMG I remember going to Martinsville and coming back with 10 cartons of cigs. Now they hand out 5 Hour Energy at Dover. LOL

VU Sponsors