Become a Patron!

Mini Tank,a Starter Kit as a Gift

Would you like to have a try of a e-cig product manufactured in China?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NineNine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
This is an in-depth review about the "MiniTank" from MaskKing which is a manufaturer in China.

I recently got a set of starter kit named Mini Tank under the band of Mask King(MK). When I got the mod, it impressed me really.See the chart below:
upload_2017-12-5_13-3-10.png
The box with the color of classic black is in pull-out structure. The bright spot is that we can see a crack of red inner sleeve near the bottom leakage. White EVA foam wraps the mod, next to it are two plastic "bullets". Yes, it looks like a bullet which is finished tank.

This suit contains the following main equipment and accessories: a mod, 2 atomizing cores (1.5Ω and 1.8Ω), a USB charging line, a flannelette set, a spare glass warehouse, spare sealing rubber coils, an instruction book in both English and Chinese, as well as a cue card.
upload_2017-12-5_13-5-27.png
As for practicality, I do not want to say more, please look at the below photo.
upload_2017-12-5_13-6-22.png
The interface of the tank the universal 510, which ensures the ductility of the host. If a starter is tired of the finished atomizer, he/she can replace the DIY type of tanks. Of course, because the Mini Tank’s power can only reach 20 watts, it can only be used with the mouth-feel DIY tank.
upload_2017-12-5_13-9-2.png
And then we will talk about the mod. The battery capacity of this Mini Tank is 900mAh, with which this mod looks short and sleek.
In order to show you how smart, I find a pack of traditional cigarettes for comparison as below.
upload_2017-12-5_13-18-6.png
Mini Tank has a very kind design, a dust-proof cap which keeps the dripper clean all the time. The "cap" adopts magnetic absorption, and it is convenient to open and close.
upload_2017-12-5_13-19-3.png
After the introduction of the presentation, I’d like to focus on the intuitive feeling of usage. Mini Tank is indeed a device for a starter kit with only one on/off switch. Five press within 2 seconds can turn on/off the mod and long press is to ignite.
To judge whether the mod is good and bad, one of the most important indicators is the taste. This time, I match Mini Tank (1.5Ω) with the Viking Black Sails e-juice.
In the case of opening the tank intake to the largest, the resistance is small and can be lung-inhaled. The vapor is rich, but it smells so empty that the taste is a little thin. Then shrinking the airflow intake to half, where the mark "Mask" can be seen. The suction resistance becomes large and it is still can be lung-inhaled. The vapor is reduced, and the smell have been a little better and the taste becomes a lot intense. The intake is more adjusted by one-fourth, where the logo "Mask King" is seen. The suction resistance is larger and it can not be lung-inhaled. The amount of vapor is reduced more, but the taste was so perfect that the mouth-feel of Viking Black Sails e-juice would make no difference to the Five Pawns E-Liquid. I am surprised to say that this Mini Tank could produce this level of taste. So my opinion is to have the intake to one-fourth.
As for the battery capacity of Mini Tank, 900mAh is enough for one day’s usage. To ensure the usage of the next day, my advice is to charge one hour every night before going to bed.
Mini Tank's e-juice storage looks very tiny, but it's actually quite enough--2.5 ml. After actual use, no oil leak!
The advantages are as below:
1. The physical attractiveness of Mini Tank is very high.
2. It is easy to use, especially for the starters.
3. The e-juice volume is reasonable enough and no oil leak.
4. The taste is very good, especially matching with the Viking Black Sails e-juice. A starter cab use it to give up smoking.
5. The battery capacity is enough for one day’s usage.
Finally, the disadvantages as below:
1. The on/off press is too sensitive to be prone to false contact .
2. Some shading treatment should be done to the USB port, because there will be a leakage while igniting.
Above all is the personal review for the "MK" Mini Tank. Thanks for your comments.

VU Sponsors