https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
2 months ago I picked up a minikin 3s, while asmodus was having a huge 60 percent off sale. The mod is normally about a hundred bucks, I paid 44 including shipping. Thank goodness I didn’t pay the full price. First off, I was really impressed with the mod.
last night, while using it, I felt a shock in my thumb when I hit the fire button, the button got extremely warm and then poof no more mod. Just like that it was left in permanent power weight mode.

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
That sucks for sure! You could try calling them, ask for Nikko- he may be able to help you!
They are PST
(562) 630-0888

1604925281120.png
or email support- again ask for Nikko

[email protected]

I hope they will send you a new one- you are probably still under warranty- I see they have an all sales final, so fingers crossed that they can help you.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That sucks for sure! You could try calling them, ask for Nikko- he may be able to help you!
They are PST
(562) 630-0888

View attachment 172780

[email protected]

I hope they will send you a new one- you are probably still under warranty- I see they have an all sales final, so fingers crossed that they can help you.

Thank you, I’ll give them a call and see what they say. If not, it is what it is. Just wanted to make sure others were warned.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They are PST
(562) 630-0888

View attachment 172780

[email protected]

Thank you Snap!
Worked out a deal with them... purchase date for this was 9-28. In any event, I decided not to get another 3s; but, he is sending me a replacement mod.
have to give asmodus props for taking care of me this way.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
That’s great! Glad everything worked out! Yay @SnapDragon NY !
I couldn't comment on that mod-I don't own that one, shocking- lol, but have many Asmodus mods and have dealt with their customer service and they have always been very kind and helpful in the past.
Covid has changed everything along with PMTAs at Asmodus- sad but it looks like Asmodus is closing up shop in the US, main reason why I have so many Asmodus mods was that they are a US company, US customer support and repair and exchange service and quality products.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I couldn't comment on that mod-I don't own that one, shocking- lol, but have many Asmodus mods and have dealt with their customer service and they have always been very kind and helpful in the past.
Covid has changed everything along with PMTAs at Asmodus- sad but it looks like Asmodus is closing up shop in the US, main reason why I have so many Asmodus mods was that they are a US company, US customer support and repair and exchange service and quality products.
Yes such a shame Asmodus in the USA will be no more. I know you have many of their mods, I too but not as many as you lol!

it was great that you provided @f1r3b1rd Asmodus‘s contact info & they are taking care of him.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you Snap!
Worked out a deal with them... purchase date for this was 9-28. In any event, I decided not to get another 3s; but, he is sending me a replacement mod.
have to give asmodus props for taking care of me this way.

Do you mind if I ask what you're getting instead?

I have a Minikin Reborn and a Minikin 2, and like both of them a lot.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Do you mind if I ask what you're getting instead?

I have a Minikin Reborn and a Minikin 2, and like both of them a lot.
I ended up getting an amighty.
not the biggest fan to be honest. I like the board, the functionality and the way it vapes; but, I’m not a fan of how it feels in my hand. It’s probably the first bit of asmodus gear that I haven’t fallen in love with.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I ended up getting an amighty.
not the biggest fan to be honest. I like the board, the functionality and the way it vapes; but, I’m not a fan of how it feels in my hand. It’s probably the first bit of asmodus gear that I haven’t fallen in love with.

Hopefully after you use it a while you'll get more accustomed to it. Sometimes that can happen, but sometimes not. I know I've not had good luck getting used to very large mods that have sharp-ish angles, like the GV Nova. Many people love that mod, but I'd rather take a beating than have to use it. lol

VU Sponsors