Become a Patron!

Mission Astro Style DNA 60W Boro Mod

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
mission-XV-astro-style-Box-Mod.jpg

The Astro Style DNA 60W Boro Mod is made from POM and powered by 1 x 18650 battery (not included).
The Astro Style DNA 60W Boro Mod is powered Authentic Evolv DNA60 Chipset and Compatible with BB / Billet Boro Tank.
More info Astro Aio box mod clone
POM construction
Powered by 1 x 18650 battery (not included)
Powered by Authentic Evolv DNA60 Chipset
Compatible with BB / Billet Boro Tank
Variable Wattage: 1~60W

QUICK LINK,Click Here>>https://www.3fvape.com/61799-.html

aerodan

Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
FYI SXK has discontinued these. Too bad, the aluminum version was decent.

FYI SXK has discontinued these. Too bad, the aluminum version was decent.
Any idea why they discontinued after only the first run of them? They did the same with the Skelro as well. Seems like a decent market for them as people are always looking for them.

aerodan

Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
Any idea why they discontinued after only the first run of them? They did the same with the Skelro as well. Seems like a decent market for them as people are always looking for them.

The official word was that the sites selling them received them from "their distributor", and no manufacturer was stated or shared. If I had to take a pure guess, since the originals were manufactured in China, one or more "leaked" or the original factory did the run quietly themselves.

Having anything manufactured in China runs the risk of getting cloned very quickly. Most will eventually anyway, but manufacturing there can take months off of the release time on a clone.

I can say, I have both real and clone... been considering a comparo :)

Any idea if someone else will make another clone or if they'll do another run? I want one sooo bad but I'll never be able to get an original. I will never have time to get in on drops and all the other BS.

VU Sponsors