Become a Patron!

Mixing info, other small bits and updates.. :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Pretty much, nowadays I really do not post much. I have a website with a lot of info if you have time and are willing to learn a bit. I have a fb page and group is still going.. I don't have the time as I used to, between covid and a new business, coupled with moving out of state soon, no, my time is short. I do help where and when I can. I would love to pour info all over vu, and I have over the years. So really, if you want more reading.. dig in.. I can answer questions here when I have time, or anyone else can help. up to you. Hopefully, if I am not busy, someone will respond to posts here.

Not only have I design ejuice for manufactures, I am also a tester for SXMini. I have had clients all over the world, and have watched even my vaping styles and tastes change since 2004 with a company called smoking everywhere.. nasty foul cigalike... yeps.. been around the block a few times and then some. I no longer am addicted to nic. after going from smoking to vaping in 2011, now I can say I have been zero nic since New years last year. I know a few who can say this too ;) It sure has been a journey and has opened my eyes on a lot of topics. Now on to my biggest point...

this is my top post on my site.. very good info, so have a read. Solo test testing is very subjective and not everyone will be happy doing them.. but the best kept secret.. even a single flavor can provide a break and happiness for your tongue, as well as getting you to thinking about what will par with what.

this link shows how I work my notes on what I taste and how I deal with flavors in general. :)

flavor overload and your pallet.. I do try to keep my words simple. I have also had lab experience, so I have been able to bounce ideas on some of The most amazing chemists and have learned so much. My vape journey has been amazing and even tho I am nic free now, I still enjoy a good mix.

A huge shout out to my friend Christain.. he created the flv diaries after following me along. :)

and of course.. @VaporJoe and @5150sick .. you both are amazing.. we have been friends since a long time ago.. and even when life gets in the way.. haha!! I still miss the cons we had..

gesh big gov and big t and all the abc ogees lol.. can just go bite it.. :)

Life is too short for bad mods and crappy juice!

where the heck is @SMOKIE :D

Hopefully no arguments over my post.. no bickering about my site. If you take anything from this.. be kind, be helpful, learn lots.. because there is no limits! :)

btw.. all of my recipes, both public and private:

Hope you enjoy the flavors you are or do work with.. one thing is always a given, we are all different.. from thinking and working, to how we perceive things in the world, like vaping :) good luck and vape on!

PS.. If you are going to troll, I will ignore you! js..

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
the server was down for a bit, looks like working now for me.
Hi there Smoky Blue! Long time since I've seen you I think I haven't been on this forum since 2019 I hope you keep making some of your recipes to share. :) I've been busy with work. I did find a job that I actually like. I'll look on facebook for you!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Hi there Smoky Blue! Long time since I've seen you I think I haven't been on this forum since 2019 I hope you keep making some of your recipes to share. :) I've been busy with work. I did find a job that I actually like. I'll look on facebook for you!

Im on fb much more.. keyboard here iS dying.. but I can voice to text when I can.
Been way busy myself.. raveling and working on a few other businesses :)

all this copy and pasting my letters really drive me nuts and I hate to use tapatalk.. so yeah.. :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
All is well... links work now (I have lots of reading to do)

On your nic issue.. always shake your nic. failure to do so, you really do not know how much (%/mg) of nic you are using unless you have a nic test kit from Wizardslabs.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I agree... I need to shake the nic. Hey, could you post that to my thread? The other person that responded said it doesn't separate (others need to see your response too)

VU Sponsors