Become a Patron!
Hey guys.

I recently bought my first mod - Smok Osub Baby 80W with TFV8 Baby Beast. It worked for about two days without any problems, but suddenly after turning on the mod reads 0,19ohm without atomizer connected to it. When I press the fire button it asks if it is a new coil and shows the resistance. It works for a second after firing and then it says "Short atomizer" and "Don't abuse protects". When I connect the atomizer the resistance drops to zero. After pressing fire button "Ohms too low" appears on the screen. Everything else like menu etc. works just fine.

I tried different coils, different battery, adjusting the center pin just a little bit lower to make sure there is a connection, but nothing worked for me.

Is there any solution for this problem or do I have to buy a new one? Thank you for any kind of advice.

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Sounds like a board or a short problem possibly. I'm no expert. And it's a smok. Sorry.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The specs on Smok's website show that the Smok Osub Baby 80W is firmware upgradeable.
They may have a firmware upgrade on the Smok website if not you may be able to contact Smok to get the firmware.
Upgrading or reflashing the board's firmware may fix it.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
1493790776159.jpg

5150sick