Become a Patron!

MORE POWER: 50 WATT BOX MODS FOR $79.99 (USA SHIPPED)

Timmy

Member For 4 Years
Well the bottom charge port issue is solved for me! I really like having a 3d printer.
ujevany5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omg how much

Synsi1916

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
uploadfromtaptalk1406469934144.jpg And I'm over here about to use a torch and vice like a savage to make a cradle.

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
omg how much
View attachment 2631 And I'm over here about to use a torch and vice like a savage to make a cradle.

If you guys are cool with the extra height of this one (should work with any standard micro USB) and don't mind that it's very manual. Meaning you have to connect the cable from underneath then put the cable it the little groove (takes all of 1 second)

I kept this version like that because I have some right and up angle cables coming. When they do I'll have it pretty much "click" in.

Either way if you are cool with the less than stellar polish, PM me your address and a color choice and I'll get it out tomorrow or Tuesday. No charge.

Synsi1916

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you guys are cool with the extra height of this one (should work with any standard micro USB) and don't mind that it's very manual. Meaning you have to connect the cable from underneath then put the cable it the little groove (takes all of 1 second)

I kept this version like that because I have some right and up angle cables coming. When they do I'll have it pretty much "click" in.

Either way if you are cool with the less than stellar polish, PM me your address and a color choice and I'll get it out tomorrow or Tuesday. No charge.

Hey Dhim that is a very nice dock you created. It's amazing you can produce that via 3D printer in your own home or office now, technology is great! It is a far better route than I was attempting and I would be happy to compensate for saving me so much effort and time and I know you put forth your time and effort in the production of this . Thank you kindly. My address is 615 Spirit Ct. Virginia Beach VA, 23462. I do have paypal if you needed it.

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I would love one. I would pay for it. It will get a bit pricey with mail and materials, etc.

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
I would love one. I would pay for it. It will get a bit pricey with mail and materials, etc.
I have a very hard time asking for money on something I'm not 100% on. Sure if I can nail the shortened design with the different USB cables I'll happily sell a few (especially since the USB cables were a bit pricey since they are specialty. This however is a very rough draft with really no polish. The material cost is negligible.

If I ship media mail it will probably cost $2.50. If you guys want to cover that for these, then that's fine. However if you don't have the IPV yet I really think the right angle cable will come out awesome and I'll put a lot more effort into perfecting. I did this version honestly just for me to charge the device without needing to remove the atty. it's really more of a holder than a dock right now if that makes sense.

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a very hard time asking for money on something I'm not 100% on. Sure if I can nail the shortened design with the different USB cables I'll happily sell a few (especially since the USB cables were a bit pricey since they are specialty. This however is a very rough draft with really no polish. The material cost is negligible.

If I ship media mail it will probably cost $2.50. If you guys want to cover that for these, then that's fine. However if you don't have the IPV yet I really think the right angle cable will come out awesome and I'll put a lot more effort into perfecting. I did this version honestly just for me to charge the device without needing to remove the atty. it's really more of a holder than a dock right now if that makes sense.

OK I can wait for the next design as I ordered the silver one and I don't think that they are in yet. Thanks for your endeavor.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks like the blue iPV is closer to purple

green-leaf-pioneer4you-ipv2-50w-box-mod.jpg

green-leaf-pioneer4you-ipv2-50w-box-mod.jpg

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Looks like the blue iPV is closer to purple
Gosh if that is in fact the blue I am really really glad I got the black (lol it's grey).

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
:D I ordered a blue mod, so I'm getting a blue mod, damnit!!! (ok, I'll go half way with you ... it's "blurple") :D

01.jpg

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Turns out I did end up getting something with IPV v2 in blue :)
upe2a8yh.jpg

I've gotten so many requests and inquires here and other places about these. I'm going to start a new thread (likely tomorrow) about selling them. Don't worry, they will be very reasonable but I can't run the printer 24x7 and pay for shipping for all of them! Also if I already promise you one over PM, you're still getting one (that would be just crappy on my part).

Stay on the lookout. I have a trial one printing now that I'm really excited about. Heck let's do a teaser.
e2ypu2es.jpg

The 50watt box mod hits the streets at a great price!

This brand new box mod by Pioneer4you comes after two very successful tube mods -- the Seven-22 and the Seven-30. If the construction of those mods are any suggestion of how this box will look, feel, and perform -- it will be epic!!

At a price of just $79.99 (after coupon) - INSANE!! These ship from the USA.

THE HARD COPY:

Features:

• The SX-330 Chip
  • OLED Screen
  • Adjustable Output Power From 7w - 50w (by 0.1w increments)
  • Touch Sensor Fire Button
  • Auto Ohm Resistance Meter (Finds ideal voltage for RBA/RDA)
  • Accepts Coil Builds From 0.2ohm (Sub) - 3.0ohm
  • Adjustable 510 Pin
  • Output Current: 16Amps
  • Output Voltage: 3.6v - 8.5v
  • Input Voltage: 3.2v - 3.7v
  • Runs on a single 18650 Battery
  • Low resistance Protection
  • Output Short Circuit Protection
  • Reverse Battery Protection
  • 510 Threading
  • Vented Battery Casing
  • Chargeable Via Micro USB Port