jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
We are the exclusive US source for the upcoming Reactor and as such we are going to have plenty and of course I want all of you to have a crack at them. I have an awesome relationship with Morningstar and was called upon to help guide some of the final product (the switch specifically). Which was a lot of fun to work with those guys and be involved.
msmreactor.jpg

These mods are made entirely in the UK, from materials sourced in the UK. They are 100% bad ass.

The Reactor will be available in naval brass, copper and SS. It is a 20700/18650 compatible mod and has a new constant contact switch and yes, those are tritium vials glowing (they will not be included by default but are available as an option). The Reactor is a 26mm body with a heavy thick wall construction and it feels amazing in the hand. The machining of these is absolutely perfect and I mean that quite literally.

We will have these in the next 30 to 45 days as their UK distribution gets first production run and then us. We are going to be doing some special editions of these as well in a very limited run, the ones we make are exclusive limited editions and will be available here as well as through UK distribution.

I am not taking any money from anyone yet and at this point I cannot post pricing publicly, so I am effectively creating a waiting list for you all here since I have quite a few people already in line to get one when they hit. If something this awesome is of interest to you, PM me and we will get you on the list. You will want one of these.

When these do hit, we will also have the updated switch for the Hustle mod that we have in stock presently.

Last edited:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
What material is the switch and button JB, is it the same as the sleeve and body? asking for both hustle and reactor here

Also what’s different on the hustle V2 switch?

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Im not sure how I muted my own thread so sorry for the late responses. The switch is the same in both mods. The OG switch is your typical push button, spring loaded contact. The V2 switch is a constant contact switch with built in battery rattle. The switch is composed of the same materials the bodies are made from except the internals, the contact patch is 99% copper and the battery rattle is ultem. When the V2 switch is in my hands I will show a side by side.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
These will be shipping out next Monday. All of ours are special designs made specifically for the store available nowhere else. Most of them will be naval brass and we will have a small batch in copper.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
We have these.

MSM-Reactor-Co-Sm-Unholy-Karma-2048x.jpg
They are glorious and they are going to sell out fast. The waitlist is bigger than were made for these so if anyone here wants one, you should pipe up quickly. We will be inventorying, polishing and moving the ones that are leaving as bare metal and will begin working through the custom orders in the order they were received this weekend.

We have the following styles:

SS- Smooth Body
SS- Ribbed (for your pleasure)
SS- Knurled

Copper- Knurled (all gone)
Copper- Smooth Body (all gone)

Brass- Smooth Body
Brass- Ribbed (for her pleasure)
Brass- Knurled

I will get some pics of the different styles up as we photograph them.

VU Sponsors