Become a Patron!

MVC

Indy325

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
YAY! We try to have fun with our fellow mitten vapers!

Indy325

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How far north? .... Come visit us on FB... our group spans pretty much the entire state!

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like Benzie/tc area, I might actually already be In it, didn't it used to be called northern michigan vapers?

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bah… From Michigan but don't do Facebook.. Drats..

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah not a big FB fan myself either but that groups pretty decent, we should have a actual group on here too

Andrea A

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Speaking of Michigan, anyone going to VapeXpo in Ann Arbor October 3-4, 2014?

Indy325

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Absolutely! Both days! Can't wait... it will be first time to a event like this....

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Those of you who live in the G.Blanc/Fenton/other areas!!!!!!!

Vaporia in Fenton. I ended up traveling out of my way to this shop to find some juices because all of my local vape shops closed.

The atmosphere is nice, and when I first walked in it was very cloudy because they had just finished there typical end of the week cloud comp. Drinks are supplied and is equipped with a relaxing lounge to enjoy while some really good music is played " stuff like blink 182 "

The owners are inviting and groovy and make most " if not all " of their own flavors that are really dead on the money and the deals are pretty good.

I believe they're a newer company but I may be wrong and it is totally worth a visit if you live out this way.

Last edited:

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those of you who live in the G.Blanc/Fenton/other areas!!!!!!!

Vaporia in Fenton. I ended up traveling out of my way to this shop to find some juices because all of my local vape shops closed.

The atmosphere is nice, and when I first walked in it was very cloudy because they had just finished there typical end of the week cloud comp. Drinks are supplied and is equipped with a relaxing lounge to enjoy while some really good music is played " stuff like blink 182 "

The owners are inviting and groovy and make most " if not all " of their own flavors that are really dead on the money and the deals are pretty good.

I believe they're a newer company but I may be wrong and it is totally worth a visit if you live out this way.

I inherently like anyone who can use the word "groovy". Have you tried Ahlusion in Swartz Creek? Zomg, amazing juice...

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I inherently like anyone who can use the word "groovy". Have you tried Ahlusion in Swartz Creek? Zomg, amazing juice...
Yeah I have and it a sad thing when Mr vapor takes over their old spot haha

VU Sponsors