Become a Patron!

My Favorite Vendors

Blackswamp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm new to the vaping world since I've only been vaping since April of this year after 41 years of smoking. So finding good vendors quickly was important to me, thanks to vape TV and forums like this and a cousin that vaped I have. I'll stand by these vendors for their quick service, good customer service, great juice and good value. Rocket Fuel Vapes,Mister E-Liquid,Juicemafia,Mad Vapes,Heartland Vapes,Myvape store,101 Vape... as I'm finding there are several more but these are ones I've dealt with and have been more than satisfied with.They offer good value, great juices and excellent customer service.Even though I'm not a big shot with hundreds of followers these have treated me well, as if I were.One being Rocket Fuel vapes which has even comped me with 2 different orders one was for 50 ml's and the latest was for a new flavor they announced would be available July 4th but due to labeling issues was not...that being "Reaper Blend" I inquired by e-mail as to why they promptly replied via e-mail apologized then comped me a 30ml bottle complete with hand written label of the "Reaper Blend" pre -release, I can't buy it online yet but got 30ml free. Of all the other Vendors I can not find any fault with them they sell as accurately described Juices and provide $$$ value for what is purchased quickly.I figured why waste several posts to mention particular vendors when I can just do it with one fell swoop.:cool:

VU Sponsors