Become a Patron!

My Hat is Way WAAAY Off to Vic Mullin...

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Vaping With Vic
This is obviously directly related to vaping so I hope it doesn't trigger a "no politics" flag. Vic shot up several notches on my respectometer with this vlog.

Pete Brusardo and Grimm Green and some others need to hear this. This man gets it. Vic is a WHOLE lot sharper than I would have thought. No offense to him.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Vaping With Vic
This is obviously directly related to vaping so I hope it doesn't trigger a "no politics" flag. Vic shot up several notches on my respectometer with this vlog.

Pete Brusardo and Grimm Green and some others need to hear this. This man gets it. Vic is a WHOLE lot sharper than I would have thought. No offense to him.

No angry at you @gsmit1 nor with Vic. I angry with Vic's message which needs to be told. Thanks for posting this.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The problem with your post, @gsmit1 , is that no one can respond to it without getting political.

All I'll say is that there's more to life than vaping, plain human decency being one of the more important things.

Oh, and that'll likely be the VERY LAST of Vic's videos that I'll ever watch.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I still respect Vic, but I don't agree with him entirely on this one. We will see what will happen and 0of course we will have to increase our advocacy effort...

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm not an American so I have no horse in this race, I have no time for this buffoon. He's very rarely right with any of his predictions, throwing everything at the wall hoping that eventually something will stick. He claimed last year that pod systems would die out in 2020, how'd that go @Vaping With Vic ?

The fact that he kisses the Neanderthal Jai Haze's ass on the regular should speak to his character. I personally would rather punch myself in the balls for 15 minutes than watch one of this guys reviews or opinions on anything.

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My only point in this post is that he is right in his assessment of our government's relationship to vaping. I stand by that statement. I've been saying pretty much the same thing since I've been around here.

This has never been about anybody's health or the good of the country and never will be.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My only point in this post is that he is right in his assessment of our government's relationship to vaping. I stand by that statement. I've been saying pretty much the same thing since I've been around here.

This has never been about anybody's health or the good the country and never will be.

I don't disagree with that at all.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I stopped watching that asshole when he was bad mouthing our country. I know we aren't perfect but if it wasn't for us, that Douchebag would be speaking German

Last edited:

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It took me overnight to decide whether to post this or not. If it's a problem, I will not fancy myself slighted or in any other way ill treated if the mods see fit to yank it.
I have no problem with your post at all. I personally don't watch or like him, but that doesn't mean that I suddenly think your not a good guy.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I stopped watching that asshole when he was bad mouthing our country. I know we aren't perfect but if it wasn't for us, that Douchebag would be speaking German
I was in Scotland and I swear some of the Glaswegians sound like they are speaking German.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Could the political scale have been tipped enough to favor a place we US vapers would be comfortable with? Who knows, doubtful. I do think US vapers are in a darker place now than we could have been.
That's my political viewpoint on vaping.
1605889855055.png

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I always wanted to speak German. I wanted to take it in high school and college but I was told I should take some other languages instead so I listened. I wish I hadn't. :confused:

Last edited:

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Could the political scale have been tipped enough to favor a place we US vapers would be comfortable with? Who knows, doubtful. I do think US vapers are in a darker place now than we could have been.
That's my political viewpoint on vaping.
View attachment 173399

I feel really bad for those US vapers who wanted to but could not stock up on nic and hardware. I myself am in a happy place so long as I can keep my nic stash from going "sour".

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm not an American so I have no horse in this race, I have no time for this buffoon. He's very rarely right with any of his predictions, throwing everything at the wall hoping that eventually something will stick. He claimed last year that pod systems would die out in 2020, how'd that go @Vaping With Vic ?

The fact that he kisses the Neanderthal Jai Haze's ass on the regular should speak to his character. I personally would rather punch myself in the balls for 15 minutes than watch one of this guys reviews or opinions on anything.
Only 15 minutes? :question:

VU Sponsors