Become a Patron!

My Review of the Mesh Pro by Freemax

Spratt

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Heavengifts for the purpose of this review. The review is based on the device I got, but not all the devices may be the same due to the margin of error or poor quality control.

Note: I received the ''Standard edition’’, so the specs, features and the review will be based on the device I received.

Freemax Mesh Pro is a sub-ohm tank that uses pre-built coil heads that use mesh as the heating element. The Mesh Pro atomizer can be used with coil heads that use double or triple mesh heating elements (not sure if coil is the correct word for it) that do indeed offer a nice vape experience. More details about my experience with it can be found below.

Album of Pictures

Specs and Features:

• Top fill (sliding top cap)
  • Capacity: 5ml / 6ml / 4ml / 2ml (TPD edition)
  • Weight: 60g
  • Diameter: 25mm
  • Height: 59.8mm
  • Adjustable 510
  • 810 drip tip
  • Material: SS, Resin, Carbon fiber
Kit Contents:

• Mesh Pro tank
  • Kanthal Double Mesh 0.2ohm coil head
  • Kanthal Single Mesh 0.15ohm coil head
  • Replacement Glass (6ml)
  • Extra o-rings
  • User Manual

Aesthetics:

The Freemax Mesh Pro sub-ohm tank is one beautiful atomizer. I really love the color I received, and I like the pattern. As seen on the photos, I received the Blue Resin version. There are a lot of ''Not for sale’’ prints all over the tank, coil and package, and even though they do kill a little from its look, i tried to ignore them. Starting from the top, the Mesh Pro uses a 810 drip tip, that’s a darker color than the rest of the tank. Of course, you can swap it with your favorite 810 drip tip. The top cap is nice to touch, and it slides pretty easily. There is a red dot below the top cap, so the user knows where to push in order to slide it and refill. The AFC consists of 2 (two) huge kidney-shaped holes, and I must say it rotates smoothly and has a stopping mechanism. The double mesh coil head is also huge, especially when compared to the single mesh coil head, and when installed, the tank looks like a beast. Finishing with aesthetics, I must say, the Freemax Mesh Pro is probably the most beautiful atomizer I have ever seen. (subjective)

Performance:

The Freemax Mesh Pro comes with the 0.2ohm double mesh coil pre-installed, and of course I started with it. While taking the photos, I carefully dripped liquid on the coil head, installed it and filled it at 50-60% (i always fill it 70% max the first time), and let it soak while I was doing other stuff. I come to it after 15-20 mins and I find that it dumped the liquid on the table. I re-installed the coil, checked the o-rings, and refilled again. Same experience. Finally the third time it didn’t dump the juice. The flavor I got was good. I didn’t expect so much flavor from a sub-ohm tank, and the clouds were pretty big too. (not compared to an RDA, again). And after the third time, same experience, dumping all the liquid on the mod. I used the 0.2ohm double mesh coil at 65-73W, and it performed well (except the leaks). So, I started using the 0.15ohm single mesh coil at 45-57W and this time, while the flavor and the clouds weren’t as good, the juice got to be used, not cleaned off the mod. The AFC turns smoothly, and the sliding top cap also. The tank does feature an adjustable 510 pin, but I didn’t have to use it, it made good connection with all my mods. The threads on the 510 pin are smooth. In order to change the coil, the tank has to be empty, then you just unscrew the old coil, and screw the new one. While the first coil had leaking problems, the threads on both coils and the base of the atomizer were nice. I used 70/30 and 80/20 DIY e-liquid with both of the coils. The double mesh coil consumed 4ml of e-liquid and dumped around 30mls, while the single mesh coil lasted for around 2 weeks, and I used around 90-100ml with it.

Pros:

• Look (subjective)
  • Build quality
  • Flavor
  • Clouds
  • Easy to re-fill
  • Smooth AFC
  • Single mesh coil life
  • E-liquid capacity
  • 810 drip tip (can be switched)

Cons:

• Double mesh coil performance/leaks
  • No access to the coil with liquid in the tank

Conclusion:

The Freemax Mesh Pro is a stunning beauty. It performs nicely, and it looks good. It offers flavor, clouds, ease of use and all this while looking good on your mod. I had a bad experience at the start, but it quickly changed my mind when I switched the coils.

VU Sponsors