Become a Patron!

My VapeExpoNJ 2015 Swag PIF

Would you go to a vape convention if there was one near you?

• Hell Yes

Votes: 37 94.9%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
While I am waiting to resolve the Capella PIF.

For the last part of the VAPE EXPO NJ 2015 PIF thread, I will post a list with some photographs of about 20 bottles of ejuice and some inexpensive swag. My hope is people that already have envelopes coming to them will scoop most up. In fact I will even message you before I post the list, so you don't have to hang out here.

If you haven't won anything then you can make your own PIF by choosing at least 3-5 items to make it worth shipping to you. I am trying to avoid sending too many more envelopes.

I will cross out what's gone from the list as I tell people it's theirs. You can be greedy for this part, take more than one from the same category. This is not about sharing as much as clearing out my inventory. Please be patient with me as I try my best to be fair. Please, list what I said you could have in all PMs with addresses.

Bad news is that I haven't actually prepared the list yet, so we are looking between 10pm and 11pm EDT.

I hope to see you then. Thanks for all the likes and good karma.

darkox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We will be trading, I had Pif 17.

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
While I am waiting to resolve the Capella PIF.

For the last part of the VAPE EXPO NJ 2015 PIF thread, I will post a list with some photographs of about 20 bottles of ejuice and some inexpensive swag. My hope is people that already have envelopes coming to them will scoop most up. In fact I will even message you before I post the list, so you don't have to hang out here.

If you haven't won anything then you can make your own PIF by choosing at least 3-5 items to make it worth shipping to you. I am trying to avoid sending too many more envelopes.

I will cross out what's gone from the list as I tell people it's theirs. You can be greedy for this part, take more than one from the same category. This is not about sharing as much as clearing out my inventory. Please be patient with me as I try my best to be fair. Please, list what I said you could have in all PMs with addresses.

Bad news is that I haven't actually prepared the list yet, so we are looking between 10pm and 11pm EDT.

I hope to see you then. Thanks for all the likes and good karma.

This is where I screwed up. I thought the last pif was this stuff. I'm sorry for the confusion.

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay once again. This is everything I have left. I am trying to minimize mailing so people that already have a package coming can add as much or as little as they want to what they already have. New people please try to choose enough that it's worth me mailing it to you. This is open to anyone that is online, even NJ people.

I will mark off what has been taken. It's sort of first come first serve within my understanding what it going on. I hope this goes well and if I slight anyone, it wasn't intentional.

Please for this one especially be very clear in one PM with your address what I confirmed in this thread you got. At some point when interest wains, I will close it down and just send random stuff to packages I am already sending.

Happy shopping. I'm going to refill my coffee cup while you check out the list.

Juice Swag - Everything now gone.

5 - 15 ml 6mg Cuttwood Sugar Drizzle (glass dropper bottles)
2 - 15 ml 6mg Cuttwood Mega Melons (glass dropper bottles)

1 - 15ml 6mg Cuttwood Unicorn Milk (glass dropper bottles)
2 - 30 ml 6 mg Murika VYCE NYC e-liqueur (green apple martini with lime splash, non alchohlic)
1 - 15 ml 3mg Bang Bang Vape (bangbangvapeco.com) B.B Smooth (strawberry banana smoothie flavor, glass dropper bottle)
1 - 30 ml 3 mg DotComVapor dripper series Watermelon Blast (80 vg/20 pg, glass dropper bottle)

1 - 30 ml 3 mg DotComVapor dripper series Tropical Madness (80 vg/20 pg, glass dropper bottle)
1 - 30 ml 3 mg DotComVapor dripper series Key Lime Pie (80 vg/20 pg, glass dropper bottle)
1 - 30 ml 3 mg DotComVapor dripper series SWP (Sugar Water Purple/grape, 80 vg/20 pg, glass dropper bottle)
3 - 30 ml (packet of two 15ml bottles) 3 mg of Vape Wild (vapewild.com) one Peach Guavara and one (S+C)2 (strawberries and cream) This vendor was the only one giving out juice to anyone who walked by on Sunday.
1 - 15 ml 3 mg Cuttwood Sugar Drizzle (glass dropper bottles)
1 - 30 ml 1.5 mg) Cloud Tronix Root Beer Creme www.cloudtronixvapor.com (very clear ejuice, glass dropper bottle, organic and natural flavorings)

NJExpoPIF20b.jpg

Non Juice Swag- Everything now gone.

5 - 5ft length packets of Rugged Wires Adamantium 20G wire and cotton. It says for advanced vapers only. It's really thick. If you know how to use please take as much as you want.
1 - fake black beard from Beard Vape Co.
1 - black silicone bracelet fro Beard Vape Co.
1 - orange Longhorn Vapor satin backpack
1 - black official door gift VapeExpo NJ 2015 with Suicide Bunny nylon backpack.
1 - blue The Vapor Room cloth shopping bag (If it weren't for this bag, I wouldn't have had room for all the swag)
1 - turquoise silicone tank ring from Vapejoose
1 - purple silicone tank ring from Vapejoose
1 - red Longhorn Vapor silcone bracelet
1 - red Inspired by the Clouds, One Step Above silicone bracelet.
1 - E-liquid travel plastic storage drip bottle from Vapejoose. Ego battery size with pointy drip end and covered top.

NJExpoPIF20A.jpg
NJVapeEXPO2.jpg

Last edited:

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks again night owl! I'd be happy to take:
30ml 3mg dot Com vapor watermelon blast
30ml 3mg dotcomvapor tropical madness
15ml 3mg cuttwood sugar drizzle
All the 20g wire
Orange longhorn bag

Vaping_Vixen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the suicide bunny backpack, cuttwood unicorn milk 6mg, cuttwood sugar drizzle 6mg, Cuttwood Melon 6mg, and the purple tank ring, thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would like the Suicide bunny nylon backpack, 30ml bottle of vape wild strawberries and cream, dotcomvapor key lime pie, dotcomvapor watermelon blast, bang bang vape B.B smooth, black silicone bracelet from beard vape co. , dotcomvapor tropical madness,

harpo1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll take 1 ea of the first 4 juices. 6mg ones. Vapejoose bottle.

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1 15 mil unicorn milk
2 vape wild strawberry cream
5 cutwood sugar drizzle
2 mega melons cuttwood
thanks

remark

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would love to have these from the non-juice swag area, please. Thanks so much!

1 - orange Longhorn Vapor satin backpack
1 - black official door gift VapeExpo NJ 2015 with Suicide Bunny nylon backpack.
1 - blue The Vapor Room cloth shopping bag (If it weren't for this bag, I wouldn't have had room for all the swag)
1 - purple silicone tank ring from Vapejoose
1 - red Longhorn Vapor silcone bracelet
1 - E-liquid travel plastic storage drip bottle from Vapejoose. Ego battery size with pointy drip end and covered top.

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
dotcom key lime if avail.

darkox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll take the Dot com Key Lime Pie and SWP, Bang Ban 3mg and any wire if there's any left.

ZoeBoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
5 - 15 ml 6mg Cuttwood Sugar Drizzle (glass dropper bottles)
1 - 15ml 6mg Cuttwood Unicorn Milk (glass dropper bottles)
1 - 30 ml 3 mg DotComVapor dripper series Key Lime Pie (80 vg/20 pg, glass dropper bottle)
3 - 30 ml (packet of two 15ml bottles) 3 mg of Vape Wild (vapewild.com) one Peach Guavara and one (S+C)2 (strawberries and cream) This vendor was the only one giving out juice to anyone who walked by on Sunday.
strawberries and cream
Couple each or Thanks

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the suicide bunny backpack, cuttwood unicorn milk 6mg, cuttwood sugar drizzle 6mg, Cuttwood Melon 6mg, and the purple tank ring, thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see any dupes from Benjamin, so you got everything. Please PM me the list you won.

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would like the Suicide bunny nylon backpack, 30ml bottle of vape wild strawberries and cream, dotcomvapor key lime pie, dotcomvapor watermelon blast, bang bang vape B.B smooth, black silicone bracelet from beard vape co. , dotcomvapor tropical madness,
Unicorn milk please - and vape bands?
Unicorn milk is gone. Not sure what you what you mean with vape bands? Bracelets or tank bands?
I'm moving on to next person,

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here is what you got.
Please PM this to me.

Vape Wild is two bottles in a bag, you get one.
1 - 30 ml (packet of two 15ml bottles) 3 mg of Vape Wild (vapewild.com) one Peach Guavara and one (S+C)2 (strawberries and cream) This vendor was the only one giving out juice to anyone who walked by on Sunday.
1 - 15 ml 3mg Bang Bang Vape (bangbangvapeco.com) B.B Smooth (strawberry banana smoothie flavor, glass dropper bottle)

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll take 1 ea of the first 4 juices. 6mg ones. Vapejoose bottle.

Here is what you got. PM this list please.
1 - 15 ml 6mg Cuttwood Sugar Drizzle (glass dropper bottles)
1 - 15 ml 6mg Cuttwood Mega Melons (glass dropper bottles)

1 - 30 ml 6 mg Murika VYCE NYC e-liqueur (green apple martini with lime splash, non alchohlic)

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1 15 mil unicorn milk
2 vape wild strawberry cream
5 cutwood sugar drizzle
2 mega melons cuttwood
thanks

You got. Please PM me the list.

2 - 30 ml (packet of two 15ml bottles) 3 mg of Vape Wild (vapewild.com) one Peach Guavara and one (S+C)2 (strawberries and cream)
2 - 15 ml 6mg Cuttwood Sugar Drizzle (glass dropper bottles)
1 - 15 ml 6mg Cuttwood Mega Melons (glass dropper bottles)

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would love to have these from the non-juice swag area, please. Thanks so much!

From your list you got

1 - blue The Vapor Room cloth shopping bag
1 - red Longhorn Vapor silicone bracelet

From your list you got. Please PM me this list.

1 - blue The Vapor Room cloth shopping bag
1 - red Longhorn Vapor silicone bracelet

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would like these if you have them still please

1 - 30 ml 3 mg DotComVapor dripper series Watermelon Blast (80 vg/20 pg, glass dropper bottle)

1 - 30 ml 3 mg DotComVapor dripper series Tropical Madness (80 vg/20 pg, glass dropper bottle)

1 - 30 ml (Caution label has no units on it just 1.5, could be 1.5 or 15 mg) Cloud Tronix Root Beer Creme (very clear ejuice, glass dropper

Roses are red, Violets are blue,
Rhyming is hard, I'm Batman

Sent from the Batcave

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll take the Dot com Key Lime Pie and SWP, Bang Ban 3mg and any wire if there's any left.

You got the. Please PM this to me.
1 - 30 ml 3 mg DotComVapor dripper series SWP (Sugar Water Purple/grape, 80 vg/20 pg, glass dropper bottle)

harpo1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would like these if you have them still please

1 - 30 ml (Caution label has no units on it just 1.5, could be 1.5 or 15 mg) Cloud Tronix Root Beer Creme (very clear ejuice, glass dropper

Roses are red, Violets are blue,
Rhyming is hard, I'm Batman

Sent from the Batcave
Everything in red on his list is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors