Become a Patron!

Mykreign's Red, white & blueberry

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just mixed this up and tried it right away in an RDA. My first blueberry vape. Yum. Going to put some in my new favorite RTA (OBS Nano) and vape on... Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Glad you like it! It'll be even better tomorrow. Takes a night for the marshmallow to calm down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad you like it! It'll be even better tomorrow. Takes a night for the marshmallow to calm down.

Really liking the tart blueberry on the exhale.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Wow, was not expecting that! You just made my day. I'm so glad you like it and thank you for your feedback. I've actually been vaping this recipe for the last 3 days. Love the touch of blueberry you get on the exhale.

already vaped almost 20 of the 30 mls you sent me lol. I'll finish this off tonight and have to make some more lol. have you tried this without the EM? just curious I love light and smooth but still very flavorful.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
already vaped almost 20 of the 30 mls you sent me lol. I'll finish this off tonight and have to make some more lol. have you tried this without the EM? just curious I love light and smooth but still very flavorful.

I haven't. The EM softens the shisha so without it, it might become overpowering. Only one way to find out!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
its pretty awesome man

VapinMoody

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Tried this as written because Mykreign sent me some. Damn dude really good. Perfectly balanced nothing over powers anything and just the right amount of sweetness. It reminds me of a certain bubble gum but off the top o my noggin I can't think of what kind. I'm not just being nice when I say this is the best red white and blue flavor I've tried to date. Good work man

I agree ......Made a batch up 5-days before the 4th of July to use on the 4th.....damn it was goooood...even though I don't remember much of the holiday :cheers:.... I do remember it was tasty all day long.

VU Sponsors