Become a Patron!

MyVpro Doesn't make good on Giveaways

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
myvpro.com isn't on the list? They are my go to vendor now as they are about 20 miles from me:

631 E Big Beaver
Troy, MI, 48083

I also just ordered some batteries from a new vendor based on some youtube reviews:

https://18650batterystore.com
2400 Herodian Way
Atlanta, GA 30080

My Vpro is awesome! I order quite a bit of stuff from them. When I got my Paranormal, they had the best price I could find in the US East of the MS river. Service is great too...usually 2 days delivery if I order in the morning.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Never heard of a GA where you paid Taxes. Some do a small Fee or you pay shipping but I never saw a Giveaway that said you pay tax. Maybe you should post it in the Giveaway thread and if it isn't open contact a Mod to reopen it. @Countrypami maybe you can check into this? Thanks in advance~!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Never heard of a GA where you paid Taxes. Some do a small Fee or you pay shipping but I never saw a Giveaway that said you pay tax. Maybe you should post it in the Giveaway thread and if it isn't open contact a Mod to reopen it. @Countrypami maybe you can check into this? Thanks in advance~!
It wasn't in this forum, but thank you for your concern.

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I won in their giveaway month ago. They say - i have to pay taxes on their site, i paid... and... no responce, no prize, no tracking number!

I don't know about any giveaway. I just pay my money for the product I want and a few days later it shows up at my door. As long as that happens, I'm tickled to death with them.

masrock

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Egor,
Hello! I hope you’re doing well today! I wanted to reach out and thank you for entering our Giveaway with Vaping360! You have been selected as a winner of 1x Vandy Vape Simple EX Kit, congratulations! In order to process your winnings, we do need to verify your age, per FDA requirements. This will be a small $2.00 charge. You can find this selection here: https://myvpro.com/age-verification...f-you-did-not-win-a-giveaway/#product-reviews
Once we have your order, we will process it as any other order. You will receive a tracking number and notification of shipment via email. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns that I may assist you with. I hope you have a wonderful day and again, congratulations on winning!
-
16.09 (me)
-
Very sorry for the delay, I have been having some technical issues with my email account not sending / receiving emails for the past few days. I am going to go ahead and send out your prize. We will contact you shortly with a tracking number for your Simple EX Winnings! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
Joshua Stephenson
Manager
Myvpro.com
-
21.9 (me)
Hello) What about the tracking number?
-
29.9 (me)
Hello) Did you allready send me my prize?
-
14.10 (me)
Hello) Did you allready send me my prize?
-
15.10 (me)
Hello, do you have a track number?
No responce, no prize, no tracking number!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

-
16.09 (me)

-

-
21.9 (me)

-
29.9 (me)

-
14.10 (me)

-
15.10 (me)

No responce, no prize, no tracking number!
So sorry Masrock... maybe try messaging them on FB. That's one of the ways I track vendors down.

I will note this seems to be an ongoing issue with this company. They had a GAW here in the forum they never made good on and are blacklisted because of it.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Really isn't the right thread for this. Maybe start a post on the forum you won this or in one of the Vendor Review threads. Good Luck

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Really isn't the right thread for this. Maybe start a post on the forum you won this or in one of the Vendor Review threads. Good Luck
I'm already on it Steve :rolleyes:

VU Sponsors