Become a Patron!

Neck Pain Through Vaping

While not officially listed as a side effect, it has been reported that many vapers have experience neck pain and headaches after vaping. Has anyone experience this as well? As for me, it was only a minimal issue back when I started!

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
While not officially listed as a side effect, it has been reported that many vapers have experience neck pain and headaches after vaping. Has anyone experience this as well? As for me, it was only a minimal issue back when I started!
Why is your user name the weed company you work for? Why not just whatever your real name or nickname is like the rest of us!? ;)
Say I work for a shop that sells fishing gear, I don't call myself FishgearonlineBendigo or JacksusedcarsVictoria. šŸ˜—

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I doubt the OP troll will be back, but I'm backing down on the "headache" complaint, because I gave myself one yesterday. My coil needed changing. I guess the crud obstructed the flow, but the issue was laziness, being too apathetic to rise from my big chair and change the coil, not vaping itself.

Otherwise, I still recommend against picking your nose while vaping, lest you breach the barrier to your brain and give yourself a headache, then assume your headache came from vaping.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's funny. Often when shopping and a person comes knocking into me with their head down absorbed in their phone I say loudly "phone Zombie alert!" :giggle:
Strangely, more often than not, they look at me like a Zombie :huh:

I accidentally knock their phone out of their hands when I flinch~!

LEO Sattani

Unlisted Vendor
There have been some reports of people experiencing neck pain after using electronic cigarettes or vaping. It is not yet clear what may be causing this pain in all cases, but there are a few potential explanations:

1. Poor posture: Holding your head in an awkward position while using an electronic cigarette or vaping device could potentially lead to neck pain.
  2. Muscle strain: Repetitive movements or awkward positioning while using an electronic cigarette or vaping device could potentially cause muscle strain or tension in the neck.
  3. Allergic reaction: Some people may experience an allergic reaction to the ingredients in e-liquids, which could potentially cause neck pain.
  4. Other factors: There could be other factors at play that may be causing neck pain in people who use electronic cigarettes or vaping devices. More research is needed to fully understand the potential causes of neck pain in these cases.
If you are experiencing neck pain after using an electronic cigarette or vaping device, it is important to speak with a healthcare professional for proper diagnosis and treatment. It is also a good idea to take breaks from using these devices and to practice good posture to help prevent neck pain.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There have been some reports of people experiencing neck pain after using electronic cigarettes or vaping. It is not yet clear what may be causing this pain in all cases, but there are a few potential explanations:

1. Poor posture: Holding your head in an awkward position while using an electronic cigarette or vaping device could potentially lead to neck pain.
  2. Muscle strain: Repetitive movements or awkward positioning while using an electronic cigarette or vaping device could potentially cause muscle strain or tension in the neck.
  3. Allergic reaction: Some people may experience an allergic reaction to the ingredients in e-liquids, which could potentially cause neck pain.
  4. Other factors: There could be other factors at play that may be causing neck pain in people who use electronic cigarettes or vaping devices. More research is needed to fully understand the potential causes of neck pain in these cases.
If you are experiencing neck pain after using an electronic cigarette or vaping device, it is important to speak with a healthcare professional for proper diagnosis and treatment. It is also a good idea to take breaks from using these devices and to practice good posture to help prevent neck pain.
The same can be said about the cellphone zombies, with their faces tilted down towards their phones all day while they text. Oh, but heaven forbid they blame the cellphone! It must be something else!

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just found this thread...HaHa (I needed a good laugh)
Oh... BTW, I was walking on a bridge while vaping. A bird flew into my face. I lost my balance and fell off the bridge into the water (and lost my mod) Does this mean vaping causes accidental bridge jumping suicides?

VU Sponsors