Become a Patron!

need a new mod

whats the best place online to purchase quality mods and coils. the stores where I'm at charge crazy prices,i can't do it any more.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What budget are you working with?
What are your requirements for a mod?
Mech or regulated? Vape preference?

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also look in the hardware section. Allot of top notch sellers.. including me... but knowing what you're looking for would definitely help recommend places or things

Sent from a very cloudy room

So I was using a newer drag mod. I just don’t want cheaply made or knock offs. I bought a snow wolf at the vape store, felt solid had all the parts worked great. Bought the same one online at element vapes and it was a price of shit, a lot lighter missing parts, and so on. Just looking for an online store with quality products. I use many different mods, as long as there not crap.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Honestly look in the hardware section here on vu. It is where i buy the majority of mine. I have purchased 20+ mods here in the last year alone.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So you don't want crap and by the sound of it, you want regulated.
Guessing dual battery..
Hmm

My go to regukated mods are either dna boxes or hexohm.
Also good to take a look at would be the minikin series from asmodus, the sx miniseries from yihi, both rebel and boxer mods.
Plenty of others, but I'll only speak from devices ove owned.

But like was said, check the hardware section here lots of good deals and great sellers

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
these are said to be real nice. about $40 shipped. Use exclusive coupon code CVDAegisXMod at checkout

ya I'm not looking for a particular mod, i use all kinds of mods and batteries. i moved and there isn't any good places to buy around here, so gonna have to start ordering them online.thanks for any advice. I'm not very good at talking so sorry if my grammar is bad.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ya I'm not looking for a particular mod, i use all kinds of mods and batteries. i moved and there isn't any good places to buy around here, so gonna have to start ordering them online.thanks for any advice. I'm not very good at talking so sorry if my grammar is bad.
Where are you located?

So you don't want crap and by the sound of it, you want regulated.
Guessing dual battery..
Hmm

My go to regukated mods are either dna boxes or hexohm.
Also good to take a look at would be the minikin series from asmodus, the sx miniseries from yihi, both rebel and boxer mods.
Plenty of others, but I'll only speak from devices ove owned.

But like was said, check the hardware section here lots of good deals and great sellers
Where are you located?

close to tacoma wa

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I’m a GeekVape aegis fan. I have the aegis boost, the aegis solo, and the aegis x. They’re my favorite out of all my mods.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The swell is a solid mod. Prices aren't the best right now, I'm sure they'll be back on sale at some point. Wasn't sure what to expect with a 'plastic' mod but it's actually quite nice. More of a solid nylon, mine has the textured g10 fiberglass panels. Lightweight, sturdy feeling, comfortable in the hand. No button rattle, no play in the doors. Water resistant. Various modes, variable wattage, wattage curves, variable voltage, bypass, tc (takes some fiddling but works ok). The ability to turn features/modes off you don't use.

I'm not a big phone app person but once dicking around through the tedious shit the app does work (at least android, I don't have an iphone). All the advertised features work like the proximity alarm, mod finder. I don't use the app much but might be easier to adjust settings from the phone for some.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also have a augvape vn200 if interested

VU Sponsors