Become a Patron!

Need a V2 E-Cig alternative

I've been using the V2 pen like Ecig for a while. I like the auto battery and the size and weight. Allows me to vape hands free when needed. They have become so unreliable that I'm looking for an alternative. Shipping taking up to 6 weeks and spotty quality. Any suggestions for a similar setup?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
So you are looking for a cigilike device that's not disposable?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
The best mod's IMHO are not automatic but it only takes a very short time to get used to pressing a button to activate the coil and the tanks they use provide a much better flavor than the setup you are using.

Are you open to a device like this?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
s-l1600.png

it uses these "pods" but I was told that they are really easy to refill

The best mod's IMHO are not automatic but it only takes a very short time to get used to pressing a button to activate the coil and the tanks they use provide a much better flavor than the setup you are using.

Are you open to a device like this?
I've tried them, but really like the hands free ability to vape. I spend a lot of time on the keyboard and it is so convenient to just be able to puff away while I type.

monsterlove

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
710 vape. i did a review on it in this cigalike section a little while back. i also have the kamry micro and vapeonly malle and the 710 is the best. pod mods might also be good for you but i don't own any and can't really comment.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Try looking up the My Von Erl. Hands free, easy trick to refilling and the Li-po battery life is surprisingly long, if you're not chain vaping.
I will say though, if you're vaping, you are still using any device hanging from your mouth, it's a smoking habit.

Try buying a starter 18650 set up or as UncleRJ suggested, get a good all-in-one with the standard button and increase your nic just a bit. I'll vape on mine put it down and not pick it up for an hour sometimes, while sitting at my computer (after 48 years of smoking).
You really should break that habit. But, it's your vaping style at the moment.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I have friends that love and only use Mig Cigs- I have never used them, but if I was still on a cigalike kick, I would definitely try them. Google search as there may be a discount code!
Best of luck to you!

https://www.migvapor.com/mig-21-clear-fusion-special-edition-vape-pen
they sell these batteries in automatic too(no button to push) Tanks are disposable and they do sell refillable cartridges!

VU Sponsors