Become a Patron!

Need another RDA recommendation

ColdDayInHell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So with a potential shortage coming up (or now it seems ), I want another one.

I was thinking of another Dead Rabbit V2 since I liked it a lot after neglecting to look into them for years.

I have plenty of my favorites (Kali V2, Drop, Redemption) but it seems like the Drop is out of stock everywhere.

Another choice is the Asgard 25mm that everyone seems to rave about.

Thanks in advance.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Asgard ....rda of 2020

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What bx10r said...

and add in the Series deck and ultem bits for this and your favorite single battery mech coils instantly are perfect for series.

Oh you rock .12Ω aliens... well now, with the series deck, that is .48Ω

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I just wish I could find a damn gunmetal Elder Dragon. And a silver Asmodus C4.

ColdDayInHell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Goddamn do the coils on the Asgard Mini have to be close together to avoid hitting the ultem.

d2ced3a263264cb10b40563baf78b8d1.jpg

fb018b6c6806ee6438d171d82198b4fe.jpg

Positioning them correctly to optimise airflow while not hitting the ultem insert is the tricky part of this attie but get it right and it's a flavour machine:
V6fuLW6.jpg

If you are looking to stock up on a couple of lower priced RDAs that are also awesome, I'd highly recommend the Geekvape Loop 1.5. About £8/$10 from AliExpress and ludicrously good for that money. The bottom/side airflow and resulting flavour you get from the W deck is top notch and belongs in something much more expensive IMHO. Only drawback is that the coil clamp screws face the wrong way so you have to re-adjust you coils after fitting them but that's not such a chore and definitely worth it in this case:
i51OAkC.jpg

VU Sponsors