Become a Patron!

Need Coil Advice for UForce T2 Tank

DaMunchMan

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bought the Voopoo Drag 2 kit with the UForce T2 Tank. I went to buy replacement coils and there are a TON of options.

.4 ohm UForce u2 coil
.23 ohm UForce u4 coil
.6 ohm P2 UForce mesh coil
.15 ohm U6 UForce coil
.4 ohm D4 UForce quad coil
.13 ohm n1 UForce mesh coil
.15 ohm u8 UForce coil
.3 ohm n2 UForce dual mesh coil
.2 ohm n3 UForce triple mesh coil

And now I just read that I can also use the Fireluke mesh coil as well...

can someone help me out with the differences between them and maybe point out the best one to use for flavor. I'm pretty confused at the moment haha. The other tanks I use (valyrian and nunchaku) are pretty easy to pick coils for. Thank you for your help I appreciate it.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
iirr T2 also takes some Vaporesso and smok coils, but I've heard Fireluke is great for flavor and long lasting so I would try those.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I use the T2 tank and prefer the freemax fireluke mesh coils. I use both the kanthal 0.15ohm mesh and the ss316 0.16ohm mesh coils. Both are great just be careful to get the right ones that fit. They are sold in five packs and have the grid etched into them. The mesh pro do not work in the T2 and are sold in three pack. Good luck finding a great coil, I like the freemax coils better than the Uforce ones, they last longer and give better flavor imho.

tejas240

Member For 2 Years
The only coils that I have seen that fit the Uforce tanks are the fireluke mesh coils in the five packs, not any smok or vaporesso coils.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Just to update this thread the new freemax TX coils fit in the Uforce also. Among them are these 0.5ohm mesh coils called NX2 and sold in 5-packs. Actually there is a TNX2 and NX2 both ohm the same only difference is the TNX2 has some tea leaves for wicking. Anyway I’m using the NX2 0.5 ohm coils in the Uforce T2 tank and these are the best I’ve found to date. I’m vaping these at 35 watts and am getting flavorful clouds that are nice and warm, so perfect basically. If you are looking for some new coils to try I highly recommend these. Eightvape has the 5-packs for the cheapest I’ve found at about $8 so get them while they’re hot. That is all, end transmission-

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I had this all written out already, then I found this thread. Here's what I was going to write, but it seems my question has been answered already as a "yes".

----------
Can anyone confirm that the Uforce T2 tank is compatible with Fireluke 2 Mesh coils?

I have a Voopoo Uforce T2 tank & from what I've gathered online, it can take the original Fireluke Mesh coils.

I also gathered that the Fireluke Mesh & Fireluke 2 Mesh coils are compatible.

So (as someone else online so eloquently put it), by the transitive property, I'm hoping I have it correct that the Fireluke 2 Mesh coils (come in a 5-pack) will fit my Uforce T2 tank.

Here are the coils I bought (some really great coupon codes right now):

https://www.eightvape.com/products/freemax-tx-replacement-coils-for-the-fireluke-2-tank-pack-of-5

I ordered one pack each of the TX1 & TX3 coils. I don't hate the Uforce T2 coils like some people seem to, but I've heard the Fireluke 2 Mesh coils are the bomb-diggity & I wanna try them, especially at a great price.

If this doesn't work, looks like I'll have to buy a Fireluke 2 tank to go with these coils. :)
----------

So it seems they will work, after all, unless I'm mistaken. Yay, I hope! :)

VU Sponsors