Become a Patron!

Need Expert advice

I'm currently making my own e-liquid and have been making it for my friends and people in my local area. I wish to start selling to local shops as a side business. I just need advice on where to do my mixing. I've looked for clean rooms/ kitchen space/ lab spaces to rent per hour but no luck in Florida. Any advice will be much appreciated.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Moving this over to shop talk - good luck, and good idea to look for a clean mixing facility before trying to design silly labels and whatnot...

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

Haggie

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ebay

hepa filters everywhere
stainless steel and glass everything.
gloves
hairnets on women
clean area with minimal breeze

ur good

Kethiju

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
To stay ahead of the curve, I STRONGLY suggest at least building your own small clean room. You will have to be meticulous in cleaning the proposed area first. Use wall surfaces that do not have pours or anything other than a smooth finish. Glass is a no no for this. You will need to increase your air exchange rate as well. This requires ceiling mounted fans (not like the one in a kitchen for example) and HEPPA filters. To qualify as a clean room, air exchange MUST be no less than 5 times per hour. That's the bare minimum for an ISO 8.

VU Sponsors