Become a Patron!

Need help building cloud chasing build with custom pokeball mod!!!

How's it going everyone? This is my first post on here and I was hoping to get some information maybe on the best cloud chasing build for my mod. What I have is a custom Pokeball mod running x2 18500 Efest batteries @2000 Mah. I've tried a few coil builds, 26g, 24g, and 22g @2.5mm but don't seem to get it at where I want it. I've tried searching for answers myself but keep coming up empty handed.. :( If anybody could please give me some feedback i'd greatly appreciate it!

DrWoolyCloud

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How's it going everyone? This is my first post on here and I was hoping to get some information maybe on the best cloud chasing build for my mod. What I have is a custom Pokeball mod running x2 18500 Efest batteries @2000 Mah. I've tried a few coil builds, 26g, 24g, and 22g @2.5mm but don't seem to get it at where I want it. I've tried searching for answers myself but keep coming up empty handed.. :( If anybody could please give me some feedback i'd greatly appreciate it!

I would use an 18650 mod and not efests for cloud chasing. 18500 batteries have a lower amp rating and the efests lie about their amp rating and are much lower than the wrap says.
Just trying to warn about that.

I would use an 18650 mod and not efests for cloud chasing. 18500 batteries have a lower amp rating and the efests lie about their amp rating and are much lower than the wrap says.
Just trying to warn about that.
I might just get a new mod altogether bought it already made from a guy on FB. It's not giving me as much cloud coverage (Pun) as I'd like. But thanks for the response I looked into the batteries themselves and it looks like they aren't really made for cloud chasing.. :(

drackeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Yah i agree with @DrWoolyCloud those batteries should never be considered for cloud chasing. Id suggest you go for a Dimitri Parallel box mod. The parallel will let you build at a lower ohm. As for batteries go with the Sony VTC4 or VTC5 to allow even lower builds if you want. Also an RDA with nice big air flow will help chuck em big.

This exact set up is what im using right now and its working out for me fantasticly!!! I have a Twisted Messes RDA full open with a Nichrome 80 clapon coil. Fantastic.

https://101vape.com/batteries/880-sony-2000mah-18650-us18650vtc4-battery-.html

Tho i am curious, care to post a pic of the pokeball mod?? I wana see this thing :)

VU Sponsors