Become a Patron!

Need help finding out more about this Mech Mod

A friend of mine gave me this mech mod a while back told me it could be worth a pretty decent amount and I haven't used it just been trying to find out more information about it I can't seem to find any records or information on this specific one I have seen some that go by tesla vape lyfe that look similar but they have different numbers on the bottom and/or the top and they come in a different case but the one I have it looks a little older maybe vintage and says "099" on it and the case is different like older and more secure but when I try to look it up or ask someone for information it's like this specific mech mod just doesn't exist so please help20220823_203514.jpg20220823_203408.jpg20220823_203348.jpg20220823_203331.jpg

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Brass Tesla from 2015. Most mechs from around that era were nothing too special IMO, just straight tubes with a bit of etching going on typically so not much to look at really. Aside from this it's basically just screw threads with a button that has a spring, commonly with silver plating on the contacts that rapidly starts to degrade if you try to vape it. Often ppl wonder why old mechs like these are not usually sought after. It's because all the ones that actually have some value are almost never put up for sale. It's kind of like a closed community, for the most part. For the right price, you may smell the mod. But you still aren't allowed to touch it. lol

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Doesn't read as though it would be difficult to swap out to silver plated copper, copper contacts in such a mod. Only stating an observation & humbly opining regarding what seems a simple "fix".

VU Sponsors