Become a Patron!

need help on batteries I would like a few opinions anyone up for it

barberguy

Member For 4 Years
right now I use
AW IMR 18650 3.7v 2000mah ( 7.4WH ) for my vamo 5s and my itaste vtr
Questions are .... Is this a good battery?
Is there something better ?
who should I buy from for the best bang for my buck
thanks everyone

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The green panasonic 2900 mah would also work well for ya as well as that efest 3100 mah. Just be careful with that efest if your planning on using it in a more demanding mod or mech as the amp limit on it is overstated. In reality it probably a 10 amp continuous with a 20 amp burst but for what your planning to use it for it should work well.

Rule of thumb is when you add mah to a battery it usually drops the amp limit and raises the internal resistance of the battery which is fine in your case for what your going to use it for I just wouldn't pop it in a mech with a RBA and a .4 ohm coil unless your hands are really cold :p

barberguy

Member For 4 Years
The green panasonic 2900 mah would also work well for ya as well as that efest 3100 mah. Just be careful with that efest if your planning on using it in a more demanding mod or mech as the amp limit on it is overstated. In reality it probably a 10 amp continuous with a 20 amp burst but for what your planning to use it for it should work well.

Rule of thumb is when you add mah to a battery it usually drops the amp limit and raises the internal resistance of the battery which is fine in your case for what your going to use it for I just wouldn't pop it in a mech with a RBA and a .4 ohm coil unless your hands are really cold :p
Hi its barberguy do you have a link for a green panasonic 2900 mah
also the efest 3100...
one last questions I dont understand the cold hands statement why..thanks

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cuz if you try to vape those batts to much on a mech or a high watt box with a super low sub ohm coil they will probably get hot and start venting. Just me being a smart ass sorry heh.

M5amhan posted a link to the efest up above but instead of linking the panasonics you might look at the 2500 mah efest here http://101vape.com/batteries-chargers/231-efest-35amp-imr18650-2500mah.html While this battery does not have the mah of the other its a good IMR that would give you in all honesty similar battery life(not quite as much but we are not talking hours and hours here) and would also "future proof" you so to speak for if you did in the future wanna step up a bit in power with a new mod or mech.

Rtdvapor has the panny's if your still interested.

VU Sponsors