Become a Patron!

Need help

Can't find what kind of mod I have, ordered the vindicator 21700 straight from Kennedy and received what looks to be the straight tube 20700 instead, but it says vindicator 21 on top and takes 21700 batteries. Does anyone have any info on this.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
The Vindicator 21 comes in there different styles.
Ribbed
Less Ribbed
Smooth

Looks like you have the smooth.

0e21fb651b0f940cde586843e5dd1e4e.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can't find what kind of mod I have, ordered the vindicator 21700 straight from Kennedy and received what looks to be the straight tube 20700 instead, but it says vindicator 21 on top and takes 21700 batteries. Does anyone have any info on this.

You’d be able to see on your purchase order the exact model you paid for.

Be surprised if you received the wrong unit Nick wouldn’t make it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Vindicator 21 comes in there different styles.
Ribbed
Less Ribbed
Smooth

Looks like you have the smooth.

0e21fb651b0f940cde586843e5dd1e4e.jpg

No, the 20700 comes in different styles, on the tops of the mech in that pic doesn't show 21 after vindicator, mine says 21, and 20700 doesn't take 21700 batteries

You’d be able to see on your purchase order the exact model you paid for.

Be surprised if you received the wrong unit Nick wouldn’t make it right.

Yes I paid and bought a 21700, I've been asking around and it seems to be a legit 21700 as it does take 21700 batteries but if you search Kennedy website, they don't sell my version, so it's either a flaw on their part or just got a rare 21700 design

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
And where in those pics is the straight tube 21700
There isn't a straight tube in that pic. Those are what they show for a 21700 Vindicator.

If you bought the mod directly from Vindicator I would reach out to them. I'm sure they would be able to answer your question.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes I paid and bought a 21700, I've been asking around and it seems to be a legit 21700 as it does take 21700 batteries but if you search Kennedy website, they don't sell my version, so it's either a flaw on their part or just got a rare 21700 design

Of course it’s a “legit” Kennedy, you already stated you bought it direct

As I stated, just have to check your purchase order and if you’re not happy with it, I can’t see a reason Nick Kennedy wouldn’t make it right.

Not making excuses, just reinforcing your waning faith in a guy who stands behind his product 100%

I would of just emailed him or dropped him a DM on Instagram about the issue and waited for a response...

Have a great weekend with your awesome Vindy!

VU Sponsors