Become a Patron!

Need ideas and suggestions to stock e-liquids

I know this might not be the right time to stock on e-juices but I also know that this is not getting sort anytime soon, so why the wait. Anyways i need help with the best e-liquids around that I can stock with better service, profit and big company backing. I need reall good repo juices like really juice manufacturers from the core, not some company rebranding and all that.

Appreciate your feedback in advance.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I need reall good repo juices like really juice manufacturers from the core,

Um, "Say what, Willis?"

I would like to offer you advice. Trouble is I'm not understanding exactly what you're looking for by way of advice. Granted I have congenital brain damage, but I'm not sure my cognitive issues are in play here.

For myself, I'm going to try stocking some more unflavored 18 mg strength base ejuice. I want that strength pre-mixed because I have not the space or inclination to try diluting 100 mg strength nicotine myself.

As mentioned I got a few issues which slightly impair logistics, math. Don't want to foul up. So yes, I'll happily pay a little premium to get pre-mixed base. Though I know soon that premium will no longer be just a "little" one.

I can get flavorings, if I even desire them, affordably enough. Flavorings themselves will not be banned as they can be used in food making, or other sundry uses. I don't really purchase juices from vendors any longer. Pardon my vernacular but "DIY, It Werks Fer Me!" :)

Even if I'm only adding flavors to a pre-done base juice.

Last edited:
yeah but there are a lot of premium ranges available from reputed companies i guess like, Kilo, Moster, AQUA, IVG, how would you suggest going with them as they have great company structure too.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
yeah but there are a lot of premium ranges available from reputed companies i guess like, Kilo, Moster, AQUA, IVG, how would you suggest going with them as they have great company structure too.

Well, I try to not pay over $0.25 per ml if I'm buying juices from vendors. If it's something i think is worth it I might at most pay $0.50 per ml. As to which company? I couldn't say. You're best off doing comparative shopping, finding the best deals you can.

IIRC, we had a thread here recently asking our cost for mixing 30 ml DIY. Think my cost was like ~$2.00 something per 30 ml with about 10% flavor used. It's been a bit and I'm not sure of my exact cost at the moment. I'm mentioning it as it may be relevant to consider in pricing juices to buy from a vendor.

Well, I try to not pay over $0.25 per ml if I'm buying juices from vendors. If it's something i think is worth it I might at most pay $0.50 per ml. As to which company? I couldn't say. You're best off doing comparative shopping, finding the best deals you can.

IIRC, we had a thread here recently asking our cost for mixing 30 ml DIY. Think my cost was like ~$2.00 something per 30 ml with about 10% flavor used. It's been a bit and I'm not sure of my exact cost at the moment. I'm mentioning it as it may be relevant to consider in pricing juices to buy from a vendor.
great information, i did my math and one of the vendors is offering me some great deals and around $0.26 for a 30ml and $.13 for 60ml however with a stock up offer to kick off the business im offered $0.13 for 30ml and $0.06 for 60ml. its a big company but again i haven't finalized anything yet. but it could be one of the options i might consider.

Your information above has totally given me the idea and can't appreciate enough. thanks

VU Sponsors