Become a Patron!

Need input on Element Vape

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What is the community stance on this vendor? Only asking because I just went though a ordeal with my last order from a vendor from Brooklyn, NY.
Is this vendor (Element Vape) good?

Mods (move this if needed) I have no idea where to place this inquiry. Thanks for your possible reviews.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Have had horror stories from some members but they are usually my goto vendor so I can get it pretty quick.
I've never had an issue with EV. Ordered from them many, many times.

This is my take pretty much also

Haven't bought from them in over a year though

They were always a little slow on shipping, don't work weekends, and the biggest bitch I see is frustration on trying to get someone on the phone if you want to communicate with a real person

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Been a couple years since I used them; fulfilment times were slow but had no problems outside of that. They are useful for finding gear that is oos on most other sites.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was sent the wrong items once, pull and pack error. They took care of it right away with a return label and shipped correct items without waiting for return.
Had problems with a mod awhile back, manufacturer problem. Within their warranty, return label and full refund.
Countless orders no issues. I've seen some of the horror story posts. Sometimes I think you reap what you sow in life....
Would not hesitate to order.

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never miss a chance to pick on Element Vape. I ordered from them several times a few years ago and they were very good. Then I put in an order once and they wanted me to give them my vital info (pic of my drivers license, SS#) to prove I was old enough (I'm 65 now). No way I will do that for ANY vendor. When I contacted them about this bullshit they claimed they do this to everyone that was a new customer and denied that I had ever bought from them before. And they were rather rude about it too. They lost my business forever.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I never miss a chance to pick on Element Vape. I ordered from them several times a few years ago and they were very good. Then I put in an order once and they wanted me to give them my vital info (pic of my drivers license, SS#) to prove I was old enough (I'm 65 now). No way I will do that for ANY vendor. When I contacted them about this bullshit they claimed they do this to everyone that was a new customer and denied that I had ever bought from them before. And they were rather rude about it too. They lost my business forever.
Yikes!

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I uploaded a photo of my DL with the number and photo covered. Same info you're providing any vendor, name address DOB. No way I send SS#.
It's been a few months since I ordered but if they ask for that....
:kickbutt:

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I ordered an RTA from them a couple of weeks ago. No issues, got it quick. May be ordering a new mod from them real soon. I did have to send a pic of my Drivers License, which is was no biggie to me. Probably gonna have to do this moving forward anyway if one wants to order on line.

VU Sponsors