Become a Patron!

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi
As many of you know i have been trying to import flavors to start DIY in Pakistan and i have successfully imported few flavors and i need you guys to suggest me few recipe according to limited flavors i have.

All flavors are TFA and please do mention flavors percentage i have tried banana cream and banana nut bread as a standalone at 10 percent but flavor was light for me but might change over a night or so.

Banana Nut Bread
Berry Cereal
Blueberry (Wild)
DX Banana Cream
DX Bavarian Cream
DX Graham Cracker
RY4 Double
Strawberry (Ripe)
Wintergreen Flavor

these are the flavors i have since they are limited thats why its hard to find recipe accordingly and i hardly get time from my office work. so looking for help from here.

Thanks in advance and please share as much as u can..

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Unusual selection of flavoring! Next time you order it would help to find a recipe you like the look of and order flavorings for that recipe.

Help
Me now these flavors are also good and suggested by people
Here

Jaqen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
still new myself but if you create an account on e liquid recipes, you can add your flavors and it has a "what can I make" button that will give you recipes for your flavors. hope that helps

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Banana Nut Bread
Berry Cereal (I use 5% normally) (but it also needs steeping IMO)
Blueberry (Wild) (5-10% range)
RY4 Double
Strawberry (Ripe) (5-10% range)
Wintergreen Flavor

You can add 1% each, of all these flavors to your fruits, (and the Banana Cream just adds some creaminess this low)
DX Banana Cream (I've been using the regular non-DX at 3-5%)(you could even add this to the Banana Nut Bread)
DX Bavarian Cream (normally used at 1-3% as add on to fruits, custards, etc.)
DX Graham Cracker (can also go up to 3%+ with this one)

However I'm mixing 70/30VG, MTL, low watts, and above-ohm coils, so it might be too mild for other setups and high VG.

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
still new myself but if you create an account on e liquid recipes, you can add your flavors and it has a "what can I make" button that will give you recipes for your flavors. hope that helps

Kindly provide link if possible

krazy.chic

Member For 4 Years
Well, there's several possibilities with the juice you've got. I can give you some ideas of what may work well together...

Strawberry Ripe @ 8%, Blueberry Wild @ 5% and Bavarian Cream @ 2%= Smurf Berry

- Leave off blueberry wild and add Banana Cream @ 4% = StrawBanana Cream

Sent from my SM-N920R6 using Tapatalk

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well, there's several possibilities with the juice you've got. I can give you some ideas of what may work well together...

Strawberry Ripe @ 8%, Blueberry Wild @ 5% and Bavarian Cream @ 2%= Smurf Berry

- Leave off blueberry wild and add Banana Cream @ 4% = StrawBanana Cream

Sent from my SM-N920R6 using Tapatalk

- Leave off blueberry wild and add Banana Cream @ 4% = StrawBanana Cream??? Can u elaborate this one again

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
- Leave off blueberry wild and add Banana Cream @ 4% = StrawBanana Cream??? Can u elaborate this one again
Replace the Blueberry Wild in the first recipe with Banana Cream instead along with the Strawberry and Bavarian Cream and you will have a different recipe called StrawBanana Cream.

Strawberry Ripe 8%
Banana Cream 4%
Bavarian Cream 2%

Jaqen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
up at the top left. create an account. after that, "User" will appear at the top left of the main screen. click on that and hit the "My Flavor Stash." use the "add flavor" box and type in your flavor. It will give you suggestions. Pay attention to the maker of your flavor as multiple manufacturers have the same flavors. once you get all your flavors added, you can click on the "what can I make" button and your results will appear.

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
No one posting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors