Become a Patron!

Need some advice please

skenzer

Member For 4 Years
So
I'm in the market for a new charger. I have an Xtar WP2 II and it does the job pretty good but lacks 4 slots and and other features I was hoping to get.
I've been looking at the new Efest LUC S2, the Efest LUC V4 or the Xtar XP4C.
I was kind of hoping to get a 4 bay charger that can handle both IMR and NiMH cells. IMR more importantly for sure. Digital display would be nice but not a must.

What chargers are you guys most happy with? anybody own an Efest charger? thoughts?
Thanks!

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So
I'm in the market for a new charger. I have an Xtar WP2 II and it does the job pretty good but lacks 4 slots and and other features I was hoping to get.
I've been looking at the new Efest LUC S2, the Efest LUC V4 or the Xtar XP4C.
I was kind of hoping to get a 4 bay charger that can handle both IMR and NiMH cells. IMR more importantly for sure. Digital display would be nice but not a must.

What chargers are you guys most happy with? anybody own an Efest charger? thoughts?
Thanks!
I've got myself a Nitecore D4 Digicharger with 4 bays that I use, and I feel it does a great job. But I only charge my Sony C4's when I'm working at my desk, I don't want to take a chance on over-charging them, and creating a problem. I always take them out when it says they are done. Only paid like $23.00 for it, on Ebay, I did a Best Offer deal, & the vendor took it. And with free shipping, I feel I came out pretty good. And it does allow for charging of just about any battery you would use, and also has a nice digital display, that you can turn off if you are charging at night, to avoid being blinded by the light... I also have a Trustfire 2 bay multifunctional charger for in situations I have all 8 of my batteries on charge.

And the good thing about the Nitecore is that the vendor threw in for free the optional vehicle charger, in case I needed to take it on a trip, and needed to charge them while in the truck. Hope this helps, I've never used an Xtar. But I have heard good things about them, but right now my Nitecore does a top shelf job, & I can't complain...:)

VU Sponsors